ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success 22/05/13 at Croydon PEO. 150 days unpaid leave.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syed_ILR

ILR success 22/05/13 at Croydon PEO. 150 days unpaid leave.

Post by syed_ILR » Wed May 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Finally got it lol!! what a relief!!! ...

A big thanks to all the members of this forum :)

There were solicitors and reps all around accompanied with their clients. I just thought wow!! I am the special one with good knowledge of the rules hehehe...not a dumb cow following a rep.

Nothing special same procedure..security, doc submission , biometrics , ILR granted.

The only thing I got worried about was that..when I went to the doc submission counter. The girl sitting their said "can I have all your document" ..I said wtf!!! lol..I mean I was expecting her to ask for the individual docs as I was not in a mood to submit the medical certificate and employer's letter. But what could I do..I just emptied my pockets. She just entered something on the computer but did not have a look at any of my docs..just put everything in a plastic sleeve and handed it over to me to give it to the bio-metric counter.

I had a pile of originals docs and photocopies. Which I think helped them as my case was dealt quicker than the others.

Docs submitted

12 months salary slip
12 months bank statement
Absence letters from 2 employers
Medical Certificate for the long absence
Life in the UK test result

Now waiting for the biometric card which will be delivered within 7 days.

Feel free to ask any questions.. ciao

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:03 pm

congratulations
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

gre.bm691

Post by gre.bm691 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Congrats Syed

Could you tell me how long were you away due to the medical condition? What document did you submit? Did they ask any question regarding the same?

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Wed May 22, 2013 2:38 pm

gre.bm691 wrote:Congrats Syed

Could you tell me how long were you away due to the medical condition? What document did you submit? Did they ask any question regarding the same?
thanks everyone

I was away for 150 days

Medical certificate and a personal letter explaining everything. There is no interaction with the case worker so no question asked. Submit ur docs and wait for the outcome.
Last edited by syed_ILR on Wed May 22, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:40 pm

syed_ILR wrote:

thanks everyone

I was away for 150 days

Medical certificate and a personal letter explaining everything. Their is no interaction with the case worker so no question asked. Submit ur docs and wait for the outcome.
Excellent News. Congratulations. Enjoy your ILR.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Wed May 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
syed_ILR wrote:

thanks everyone

I was away for 150 days

Medical certificate and a personal letter explaining everything. There is no interaction with the case worker so no question asked. Submit ur docs and wait for the outcome.
Excellent News. Congratulations. Enjoy your ILR.

Thanks Kevin :).

natspace
Newly Registered

Post by natspace » Wed May 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Congratulations!

Quick question under which category did you apply?

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Wed May 22, 2013 3:58 pm

natspace wrote:Congratulations!

Quick question under which category did you apply?
Thanks. 3+2 Tier 1.

onabanjo

Re: ILR success 22/05/13 at Croydon PEO. 150 days unpaid lea

Post by onabanjo » Wed May 22, 2013 8:18 pm

syed_ILR wrote:Finally got it lol!! what a relief!!! ...

A big thanks to all the members of this forum :)

There were solicitors and reps all around accompanied with their clients. I just thought wow!! I am the special one with good knowledge of the rules hehehe...not a dumb cow following a rep.

Nothing special same procedure..security, doc submission , biometrics , ILR granted.

The only thing I got worried about was that..when I went to the doc submission counter. The girl sitting their said "can I have all your document" ..I said wtf!!! lol..I mean I was expecting her to ask for the individual docs as I was not in a mood to submit the medical certificate and employer's letter. But what could I do..I just emptied my pockets. She just entered something on the computer but did not have a look at any of my docs..just put everything in a plastic sleeve and handed it over to me to give it to the bio-metric counter.

I had a pile of originals docs and photocopies. Which I think helped them as my case was dealt quicker than the others.

Docs submitted

12 months salary slip
12 months bank statement
Absence letters from 2 employers
Medical Certificate for the long absence
Life in the UK test result

Now waiting for the biometric card which will be delivered within 7 days.

Feel free to ask any questions.. ciao
Congratulations and enjoy your ILR .Thanks also for posting your experience :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

wordable

Post by wordable » Thu May 23, 2013 12:33 am

Congratulations! Happy for you! :D :D :D