ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General (Dependent)-Main applicant salary slip query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Tier 1 General (Dependent)-Main applicant salary slip query

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed May 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Dear Member,

I need your help. I have recently obtained a successful extension of my Tier 1 (General) Visa up to Jan 2015. My wife and children are in Pakistan and they want to apply for dependent visa. I am un employed for now and actively looking for job and had a couple of interviews. When we called the Karachi office they asked for main dependent salary slips. As I am unemployed and the current dependent visa form does not ask for the salary for main applicant so what shall I do. I got my extension on the basis of previous employment. Please advise of my payslips are really required or not.

I need your kind guidance in this regards. I am in a bit worry. Please help me.[/b]

uday2509

Post by uday2509 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:14 am

Yes They would like to see pay slips or some sort of income coming into your account..If you fail to show you have a regular income then your dependant visa most likely to reject.

All The Best,
Uday

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Thu May 23, 2013 11:32 am

Dear Member,

My question is as there is no information is asked in Tier 1 visa dependent form and normally we only provide the supporting documents to supplement and show the basis of our information which we have provided while filling the form. The only thing they are asking is the visa status of main dependent, relationship to main applicant and sufficient funds to survive. I have more then required funds in my bank account. They need (600*4 = 2400) while I could show around GBP 13000 in my local bank current account.

I am confused about first, how they can reject on the basis of information they have not yet asked and Second, People do lose jobs but may have enough funds to survive.

Please advise me.

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Tue May 28, 2013 3:08 am

Hi,

I had applied for Tier1(G) dependant visa in-country via post. All i submitted was bank statement showing sufficient funds for my dependents.

Other submitted docs:
1) I had submitted tenancy agreement that showed both my & my wifes name.

2) My BRP & Passport photocopies.

3) For our baby I just put in birth certificate.

Keep your docs to minimal and only the required ones. As long as your docs follow the rules/guidance you will 100% OK.
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue May 28, 2013 3:21 am

Dear karg_g,

Many thanks for your response.

I do have a similar view on the required documents.

I have checked UKBA siate for the out of country required documents and I am pretty sure it is not asking for income support from main applicant and only maintenenace of funds support.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... en-dep.pdf

The only problem is while my wife contacted local visa collection service (in Pakistan) they are quoting this is as a required document. that's why I am upset that why they are asking an additional document that is not recommended document and quoting it as required.

I will send them the same documents that is listed in the list and same that you have sent.

Regards,

cpr
Newly Registered

Post by cpr » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:30 pm

hii guys , can you tell me , did u get your visa ???