ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Application need more evidence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uzaheer
Newly Registered

PEO Application need more evidence

Post by uzaheer » Thu May 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi Guys,

Quite new to the forum. But need some help. I had an appointment on 17th of may 2013 for ILR.

They wanted to see more evidence that me and my partner are living together from last two years. I was being given a letter stating that they require more evidences.

I went to the center on 22nd of may 2013 with the evidences and letter they took all the documents from me and said they will let me know.

My question is.

1- I dont have a proof that i have given the documents to them. (is it something to be worried)
2- I was so stuck in collection the documents that i forgot to take the copy of the letter from UKBA asking about the evidence (is it something to be worried)
3- How long normally will they take to reply me back.

Help and comments appreciated.

Regards
Usman

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Sat May 25, 2013 12:24 am

Which PEO centre did you attend? When you gave them the additional documents they requested for, did you ask them when you are likely to hear from them, i guess you didnt ask and they didnt tell you either when you should be expecting to hear from them.

Meanwhile, what is of concern to me now and probably you too is the only evidence that your application is being processed by UKBA can not be located. wait a minute , did you make copy of that letter in which you were asked to provide additional documents/evidence? If the answer is NO. I will suggest that you go back and ask for that letter. I believe you are still with the receipt given to you after payment. On the receipt , you will notice that a number is written starting from PE XXXXXX-- this is your application reference number (On the top of it its stated UK Border agency managed migration and it is called PREMIUM SERVICE RECEIPT) . You need this number to assist them in retrieving the letter for you

Regarding the main issue you asked for about the likely time to expect response from them. Conservatively,I dont intend to scare you but minimum time may be 2 weeks and it could extend beyond that but will advise you to rely on the latter.

BEST OF LUCK
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Emrah

Re: PEO Application need more evidence

Post by Emrah » Sat May 25, 2013 12:11 pm

uzaheer wrote:Hi Guys,

Quite new to the forum. But need some help. I had an appointment on 17th of may 2013 for ILR.

They wanted to see more evidence that me and my partner are living together from last two years. I was being given a letter stating that they require more evidences.

I went to the center on 22nd of may 2013 with the evidences and letter they took all the documents from me and said they will let me know.

My question is.

1- I dont have a proof that i have given the documents to them. (is it something to be worried)
2- I was so stuck in collection the documents that i forgot to take the copy of the letter from UKBA asking about the evidence (is it something to be worried)
3- How long normally will they take to reply me back.

Help and comments appreciated.

Regards
Usman
when you went to PEO did you not provide 6 letters spread to last 2 years? if so, were they on both names? if they were not did you provide with your name and your partner name?

uzaheer
Newly Registered

Post by uzaheer » Sat May 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Hi Guys,

got the letter of approval very next day.

Cheers for help.

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Sat May 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Cheers for help.

Thank God and Congratulations, you are extremely lucky and am happy for you. Enjoy your ILR

:D

However, My post was based on few people on this forum with similar experience.
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Emrah

Post by Emrah » Sat May 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Cheers for help.
Congratulations bro.

Why did they ask more evidence what was missing can you explain please?

wordable

Post by wordable » Sat May 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Cheers for help.

Congratulations! :D :D :D

uzaheer
Newly Registered

Post by uzaheer » Sat May 25, 2013 5:15 pm

thanks guys,

Not sure why they asked for this. The case worker told me in settlement case they need evidence from last consecutive two years showing that you and your dependents are living together.

I had just one evidence which was the latest.

So if you are going to apply i would suggest to take at least three to four evidence from last two years. divide the time period like this.

from first six months take utility bills.
second use something else third use something else

Cheers

Emrah

Post by Emrah » Sat May 25, 2013 11:25 pm

uzaheer wrote:thanks guys,

Not sure why they asked for this. The case worker told me in settlement case they need evidence from last consecutive two years showing that you and your dependents are living together.

I had just one evidence which was the latest.

So if you are going to apply i would suggest to take at least three to four evidence from last two years. divide the time period like this.

from first six months take utility bills.
second use something else third use something else

Cheers
On SET M form it tells you that you need 6 letters :) I thought you provided that 6 letters and they were still asking more

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun May 26, 2013 9:20 am

To make this clear...Emrah is correct...a minimum of 6 documents spread as evenly as possible over the full 2 years are required.