ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa got refused. Right to appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JaiHanuman
Newly Registered

Visa got refused. Right to appeal

Post by JaiHanuman » Fri May 24, 2013 8:04 am

Hi everyone,

My visa got refused- Applied 14/12/12
Bio-metric: 29/01
refusal date 15th May,
received 22nd May

reason: funds not disposable to UK ( I understand that being English as Native language they don't know how to read the documents which are in English). anyways.

I have applied through solicitor. Now I would like to appeal my self. Can you please suggest me the appeal procedures:

What is the difference between oral and written appeal.
time taken for oral and Written?

If I appeal and want to re-apply again: within what timescale (any time limits after refusal date) I need to apply a fresh application?

Please experts help me with this. your advice makes a difference
Thanks In advance.

reddy415
Newly Registered

Re: Visa got refused. Right to appeal

Post by reddy415 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:33 am

JaiHanuman wrote:Hi everyone,

refusal date 15th May,
received 22nd May

reason: funds not disposable to UK ( I understand that being English as Native language they don't know how to read the documents which are in English). anyways.

I have applied through solicitor. Now I would like to appeal my self. Can you please suggest me the appeal procedures:

If I appeal and want to re-apply again: within what timescale (any time limits after refusal date) I need to apply a fresh application?

Thanks In advance.
Hi did you showed fd or cash in Uk or overseas. One of friend got rejected based on same clause. A letter from bank that funds can be easily disposable in UK is enough as per him. Please let know about. Thank you

Mr Legal

Re: Visa got refused. Right to appeal

Post by Mr Legal » Sun May 26, 2013 7:33 am

JaiHanuman wrote:Hi everyone,

refusal date 15th May,
received 22nd May

Thanks In advance.
Hi
Sorry to hear about your refusal. I think this may not be the reason that they misunderstood your bank letter written in English,however,there is no doubt that they are stereo typed personals because of which they are just stuck either with their policy or with their code of practice to deal with an application.And I believe it depends country to country and even an organisation to organisation and they are not bound to provide any required letter exactly word by word.
For example,they want an applicant to put his name on the third party bank letter which is completely illegal and against the concernd bank policy until and unless an applicant has a joint account with the third party.I understand they are well aware of this fact and their unlawful demand,but still they require in order to put an applicant in trouble.
Anyway you can file an oral or paper appeal and it doesn't make any differene for time if you file an oral or paper appeal.You will appear in an oral appeal but in a paper appeal you are not required to do so.An oral appeal charges you £140 however,a paper appeal charges you £80.But remember if you decide to file a paper appeal £80 and the later you wish it to be heard orally,you will need to request the tribunal to convert your appeal into oral hearing for which you will be required to pay the remaining part fee for the oral hearing (if the court may order so).
So far as your question of re-application is concerned ,you can re-apply or make a fresh application in different category within 28 days of your refusal decision or even tribunal 's determination.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

JaiHanuman
Newly Registered

Post by JaiHanuman » Sun May 26, 2013 9:22 am

Mr Legal,

Thanks for the reply!

I am going for oral appeal. Hopefully I will get the Visa.

Thanks again.