ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa Online Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zabiela

Dependent Visa Online Application

Post by zabiela » Fri May 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Guys,

i have this stupid question i wanted to ask about the online application for T1 (g) dependent visa. I understand that i need to apply through Visa 4UK but when after registering the email address, the next page that comes asks for 'your visa requirements', in the 'type of visa' option what do i need to select for dependent visa as the only options there are
- exempt
- other
- settlement
- study
- transit
- visit
- work

??? i tried each one of them but none of them lead me to dependent in the next question which asks for purpose of application...
Would appreciate if anyone could guide...
thanks
Let your voice be heard - No more Tier 1 fee increases: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/49581

naras
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent Visa Online Application

Post by naras » Fri May 24, 2013 3:26 pm

zabiela wrote:Guys,

i have this stupid question i wanted to ask about the online application for T1 (g) dependent visa. I understand that i need to apply through Visa 4UK but when after registering the email address, the next page that comes asks for 'your visa requirements', in the 'type of visa' option what do i need to select for dependent visa as the only options there are
- exempt
- other
- settlement
- study
- transit
- visit
- work

??? i tried each one of them but none of them lead me to dependent in the next question which asks for purpose of application...
Would appreciate if anyone could guide...
thanks
work

zabiela

Post by zabiela » Fri May 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Thank you!
Let your voice be heard - No more Tier 1 fee increases: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/49581

jitu
Newly Registered

Post by jitu » Mon May 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Work > tier-1 general > tier-1 general partner

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Please guide me, do I need to fill separate form for my son and another for wife or there will be only one form for both. Tier 1 general dependant from pakistan.