ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How AOR arrive: email or post

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newstreet
Newly Registered

How AOR arrive: email or post

Post by newstreet » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:29 pm

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me how the AOR arrive, by email or post?
I am asking because I am currently moving home and have not got the AOR (still waiting).

If the AOR arrive by email, it would be a kind of relief for me because I don't know whether the service team can post it to my new address if I infor them about the change of my address.

Anyone has encounter such situation?

Thanks in advance.

mal
Newly Registered

Post by mal » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:08 am

my AOR arrived by post. That was in 2004 though. I don't know if they've changed the delivery method since.

rely

Re: How AOR arrive: email or post

Post by rely » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:08 am

newstreet wrote:Hi all,

Could anyone tell me how the AOR arrive, by email or post?
I am asking because I am currently moving home and have not got the AOR (still waiting).

If the AOR arrive by email, it would be a kind of relief for me because I don't know whether the service team can post it to my new address if I infor them about the change of my address.

Anyone has encounter such situation?

Thanks in advance.
if you have provided e mail address in Simplified Application Form then it will come by e mail only.Ohterwise you will get get by post.
rely