ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Liverpool PEO 24th May.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jazyblue
Newly Registered

ILR Success at Liverpool PEO 24th May.

Post by jazyblue » Sun May 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi All,

I would like to share my experience with all of you and would also like to thank all your contributions to this forum.

My appointment was at 12:00 on 24th May and I reached there at 11:30 and before 12:00 all my documwnts and fees were taken.

At 12:30 the caseworker asked me to give all the documents supporting my application.I have prepared a big file with sticky notes which I have shared with her and then waiting continues.

There were some problems with thier annoucement systems and which delayed the call times to applicatnts from caseworkers and Biometric calls.

Finally the caseworker called me @14:00 and asked me to proceed for Biometric and with in 15 minutes it was done.

At around 15:00 she called me again and confimed that my application has been successfull and returned my Origional documents.

Documents Submitted:
Set(O) Form.
12 Months attested Salary Slips from my Employer.
12 Months Bank Statements.
Marriage Certificates.
Birth Certificates.
Cohabitation Documents.

She did not ask for any absences letter and nether I have submitted. All my absences were paid and work related and well below in 180 days period.

I am happy to answer any queries you guys having.

Cheers!!!

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Success at Liverpool PEO 24th May.

Post by Kevin24 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:24 pm

jazyblue wrote:Hi All,

I would like to share my experience with all of you and would also like to thank all your contributions to this forum.

My appointment was at 12:00 on 24th May and I reached there at 11:30 and before 12:00 all my documwnts and fees were taken.

At 12:30 the caseworker asked me to give all the documents supporting my application.I have prepared a big file with sticky notes which I have shared with her and then waiting continues.

There were some problems with thier annoucement systems and which delayed the call times to applicatnts from caseworkers and Biometric calls.

Finally the caseworker called me @14:00 and asked me to proceed for Biometric and with in 15 minutes it was done.

At around 15:00 she called me again and confimed that my application has been successfull and returned my Origional documents.

Documents Submitted:
Set(O) Form.
Marriage Certificates.
Birth Certificates.
Cohabitation Documents.

She did not ask for any absences letter and nether I have submitted. All my absences were paid and work related and well below in 180 days period.

Cheers!!!
Congrtulations.

1.Did n't you submit a letter from your Employer and Life In the UK Test pass Letters??
2.Please list out your Co-Hab documents??
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

jazyblue
Newly Registered

Post by jazyblue » Sun May 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Thanks Kevin, Yes I do submit Life in UK Letter and no letter from employer.

jazyblue
Newly Registered

Post by jazyblue » Sun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Cohabitation Doucuments Include: Bank Letters, Utility Bills and Council Letters.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:45 pm

jazyblue wrote:Cohabitation Doucuments Include: Bank Letters, Utility Bills and Council Letters.
Thank You for your immediate response. Enjoy your ILR.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Sun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Documents Submitted:
Set(O) Form.
Marriage Certificates.
Birth Certificates.
Cohabitation Documents.

Cheers!!!
Did you submit your last five years p60.

I am going to apply in new weeks and worrying about for tier 1general did they required it

jazyblue
Newly Registered

Post by jazyblue » Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 pm

No this is not required. I think you should submit the documents which are required in the form to be valid.

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:06 pm

jazyblue wrote:No this is not required. I think you should submit the documents which are required in the form to be valid.
Thanks for advise. I will only give the last year of P60.

I have few questions

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This
refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning
of the period of stay on which this application is based.

which date you have written on this. the date you are entered in the UK as student ( if applicable to you) OR date of beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based. (Tier 1 (General) or HSMP granted date)

Secondly

B2. Please indicate your method of verifying your qualification:

1. Qualification recognised on the points calculator

2. Qualification recognised on points calculator and evidence submitted as part of previous Tier 1 (General) application

I have done my degree from University of East London and provided on Tier1 (G) application not at the extension time. which option is best to select. it is recognised on the points calculator. Thanks

jazyblue
Newly Registered

Post by jazyblue » Sun May 26, 2013 8:47 pm

It is the date when you first time came to UK for me it was May 2008.

For qualification you should choose the option 2 if your qualification is recognised on PBS calculator.

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:26 pm

jazyblue wrote:It is the date when you first time came to UK for me it was May 2008.

For qualification you should choose the option 2 if your qualification is recognised on PBS calculator.
I came on student visa in 2004 and got the tier 1 g visa in 2008. Shall i write down the date tier 1 g approval which is 2008.

jameson
Newly Registered

Post by jameson » Sun May 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Documents Submitted:
Set(O) Form.
Marriage Certificates.
Birth Certificates.
Cohabitation Documents.

Cheers!!!
Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience.

jazyblue
Newly Registered

Post by jazyblue » Tue May 28, 2013 12:25 am

I think you logically put the time when you first came to UK and ukba will then calculate it from 2008 as ILR will not be given on the basis of student+Tier1 combination. but I would suggest you should wait for some guru to reply.

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Tue May 28, 2013 8:05 pm

jazyblue wrote:I think you logically put the time when you first came to UK and ukba will then calculate it from 2008 as ILR will not be given on the basis of student+Tier1 combination. but I would suggest you should wait for some guru to reply.
Please some reply for this question?

goodssb

Post by goodssb » Wed May 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Documents Submitted:
Set(O) Form.
Marriage Certificates.
Birth Certificates.
Cohabitation Documents.

Cheers!!!
congrats mate!!

Did you have interaction with the case worker? Also in terms of cohab documents, is it required that you need to submit at least three different types of documents? Thanks

jazyblue
Newly Registered

Post by jazyblue » Thu May 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Yes I had interaction with the caseworker. I provided the cohabitation docs from 3 sources as stated in the requirements.