ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zaghman
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur appeal

Post by zaghman » Sun May 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi Guys

I just got refusal yesterday. They rejected my application for two reasons

1) I transferred money in my business account but they said it should be in your own/personal account.

2) I attached two contracts with application but unfortunately both haven't had person phone number on it..

they give me right of appeal but i am bit confused whether should i apply with appeal or go with fresh application?.

if i go with appeal, whats percentage to win this case.

removed user

Post by removed user » Sun May 26, 2013 4:06 pm

1. Under which section on your form were you claiming points?
- Funds Already Invested?
- Or Access to Funds?

2. Did you submit unaudited accounts?

Thanks

zaghman
Newly Registered

Post by zaghman » Sun May 26, 2013 4:10 pm

1 ) Access to Funds
2) Yeah it was uninhabitable...

removed user

Post by removed user » Sun May 26, 2013 4:15 pm

If the money is in business account, then according to some successful applicants on this forum, it means the money has been invested.

They have got there visas and submitted following docs:
- Unaudited Accounts
- Certificate of Accountant

zaghman
Newly Registered

Post by zaghman » Sun May 26, 2013 4:16 pm

I haven't invested my money yet.

SO what i need to do now?

removed user

Post by removed user » Sun May 26, 2013 4:20 pm

It will be better to reapply with a cover letter - In my opinion, transfer funds back to personal account and reapply with cover letter. However, get professional advise first.

zaghman
Newly Registered

Post by zaghman » Sun May 26, 2013 4:22 pm

I met one of the lawyer. He said transfer your money back into personal account and we'll apply appeal for you.

removed user

Post by removed user » Sun May 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Clarify with him how will he defend - I am not sure if he's a good lawyer or not but you must be satisfied with it.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Entrepreneur appeal

Post by KickAss » Sun May 26, 2013 9:11 pm

zaghman wrote:Hi Guys

1) I transferred money in my business account but they said it should be in your own/personal account.

2) I attached two contracts with application but unfortunately both haven't had person phone number on it..

they give me right of appeal but i am bit confused whether should i apply with appeal or go with fresh application?.

Not sure about how good ur lawyer is and personally I feel you have a straight case with minor mistakes, so instead of applying for appeal and waiting for 3-4 months, Ill reapply by
1) Tx money back to my personal account and getting a statement.
2) Requesting the client to give a soft copy of contract, adding all the necessary information and reapply with fresh application.

One more suggestion (for those who are reading this)

You guys are god dam smart who can use forums, create accounts, post problems and surely have a great understanding of English.
The policy guidelines doc is mere 50 pages and every applicant has literally 10-15 pages to read and follow.
You DONT need a lawyer to do all this....

All the best mate !

mjay

Post by mjay » Sun May 26, 2013 9:43 pm

KickAss wrote:

Not sure about how good ur lawyer is and personally I feel you have a straight case with minor mistakes, so instead of applying for appeal and waiting for 3-4 months, Ill reapply by
2) Requesting the client to give a soft copy of contract, adding all the necessary information and reapply with fresh application.

You guys are god dam smart who can use forums, create accounts, post problems and surely have a great understanding of English.
The policy guidelines doc is mere 50 pages and every applicant has literally 10-15 pages to read and follow.

All the best mate !

my question is if some one re apply after refusal than if he refused again than which options for him he will get appeal chance again or can switch catagery thanks some one can answer plz

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon May 27, 2013 2:28 am

Well said KickAss ......

regards

KickAss wrote:

All the best mate !

Avinine86
Newly Registered

Post by Avinine86 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:57 pm

My visa got refused too.

IT Services Business
Refused on the basis of the contract provided. Read below pls.

I have a situation where the contract provided is in between my company and the recruitment agent. The contract states that my company and the recruitment agency are the two parties on the contract but the contract mentions that the client is BT.

The case worker rejected the visa stating that I have not provided the contact details like email and phone number of BT.

They also mentioned that 'Computer consultancy services' is not the right breakdown of services to be stated as their requirement.

My solicitor has launched the appeal stating 'BT' is not a part of the contract but only a client and that there's no reason to mention the clients contact details and that its no where mentioned in that policy guidance that we need to provide a break down of services on the contract.