ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneurial Team - Type of Bank account [Urgent]

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kumar35
Newly Registered

Entrepreneurial Team - Type of Bank account [Urgent]

Post by kumar35 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi there,

Me and My friend are going to drop the Entrepreneur visa in next couple of months. Can anybody suggest us In which type of Bank account should we have to open for showing the funds maintenance of £50k.?
This is beacause as per policy guidelines,
UKBA wont accept Cash ISA saver account and it accepts only personal account.
But my confusion is how to provide joint access / equal access to the funds on the bank account.
When I spoke with bank, they can only open joint account for relationship otherwise they provide a third party access and I am not sure whether adding my other team member as a thrid party access is right?

Please somebody could clarify this!!

Many Thanks,

Regards,
Kumar.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: Entrepreneurial Team - Type of Bank account [Urgent]

Post by qkiyani » Tue May 28, 2013 3:11 am

kumar35 wrote:Hi there,

Me and My friend are going to drop the Entrepreneur visa in next couple of months. Can anybody suggest us In which type of Bank account should we have to open for showing the funds maintenance of £50k.?
This is beacause as per policy guidelines,
UKBA wont accept Cash ISA saver account and it accepts only personal account.
But my confusion is how to provide joint access / equal access to the funds on the bank account.
When I spoke with bank, they can only open joint account for relationship otherwise they provide a third party access and I am not sure whether adding my other team member as a thrid party access is right?

Please somebody could clarify this!!

Many Thanks,

Regards,
Kumar.

Just open a personal account with any bank n show them policy guidance that u hav to show that both of u hav complete access to 50k thats it.

i have done the same from barclays n they open it for us