ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

missyeve
Newly Registered

Referee

Post by missyeve » Mon May 27, 2013 11:06 pm

My referees sign my AN form way back in Dec last year...can this still be accepted..is there a time limit on how long a referee can sign the form before submission of the form...

ric1982
Member of Standing

Re: Referee

Post by ric1982 » Tue May 28, 2013 8:50 am

missyeve wrote:My referees sign my AN form way back in Dec last year...can this still be accepted..is there a time limit on how long a referee can sign the form before submission of the form...
I would advise to get new signature with latest date. You are spending awful lot of cash for this, isnt it!!? why gamble..

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Tue May 28, 2013 9:15 am

And here is a the evidence that this could delay your application processing:

6.3.19 The time scale for having the form properly completed should be one month. On receipt of the fully completed form, the application should be recorded as intake if a computer record has not already been created (reference http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary)

missyeve
Newly Registered

Post by missyeve » Tue May 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Many thanks for your replies