ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused with ILR eligibility

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sss123sss

Confused with ILR eligibility

Post by sss123sss » Tue May 28, 2013 10:30 am

Hi,

Initially, I was on HSMP between 2008 to April 2010 and later shifted to Tier 2(ICT) in March 2010. I will be completing my 5 years continous residency in one month.

Rules says that you have to be either Tier 2(ICT) of all 5 years or Work Permit with Tier 2 ICT combination.

A few solicitors are saying that I am eligible for ILR and they have cases similar to mine and ILR was approved, but a few are mentioning that I am not eligible for ILR as per the rules.

Has anyone in this forum or your friends or colleague's received ILR with this combination(HSMP, initially and Tier 2(ICT) later?

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 28, 2013 11:08 am

You should meet the requirements of 245GF.

Ask the solicitors if they have more details of the contrary.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sss123sss

Post by sss123sss » Tue May 28, 2013 11:43 am

Thank you Vinny for the response.

I understand that rules are always confusing which are mentioned but in the PEO's they are considering if applicant is in any settlement category in the last 5 years.

Do you see any applicant has got ILR with this combination HSMP initially and Tier 2 (ICT)?

sss123sss

Post by sss123sss » Tue May 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Has anyone know that ILR recieved with HSMP initially and Tier 2 ICT?