ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is P60 for each year of 5 yrs must for ILR??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ref786

Is P60 for each year of 5 yrs must for ILR??

Post by ref786 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:58 am

Hi All,

Hope you guys are well. I am going to apply for ILR soon as I completed 5 yrs on Tier 1 (general) but I have read mixed kind of information regarding requirement of P60 in a few forums. Some where it says you do need to present 5 years P60 and some where It says just payslips and bank statements of 5th year to show your income above the required band level.

Please advice.

Regards,
Ref

ilrapplicant2013

Re: Is P60 for each year of 5 yrs must for ILR??

Post by ilrapplicant2013 » Tue May 28, 2013 11:24 am

ref786 wrote:Hi All,

Hope you guys are well. I am going to apply for ILR soon as I completed 5 yrs on Tier 1 (general) but I have read mixed kind of information regarding requirement of P60 in a few forums. Some where it says you do need to present 5 years P60 and some where It says just payslips and bank statements of 5th year to show your income above the required band level.

Please advice.

Regards,
Ref

You're getting mixed response because it is not a stated requirment but something the case worker could as if they would like to check your 5 years of tax activity.

They might ask you some more documents depending on your individual case.
It is better to be prepared with everything.

If you dont have P60s, call up HMRC (Refer sticky thread on P60s) and get your employment history. that will do.

Also, croydon asks for P60s more than any other PEO.

ref786

Post by ref786 » Tue May 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. That is very nice to have all documents but I have an issue here. When I applied for Teir 1 (General) i showed around 22k although I was needed just 20K but soon after my Visa approval I lost my white collar job and struggle for around 1.5 years to get a professional job so I am afraid first 2 years dont have that much earning and I am not sure either my employer sent my info to HMRC or not. But for last 3 years I have been earning well.

Please advice. you reply will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Ref

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:48 pm

ref786 wrote:Hi,
Thanks for your reply. That is very nice to have all documents but I have an issue here. When I applied for Teir 1 (General) i showed around 22k although I was needed just 20K but soon after my Visa approval I lost my white collar job and struggle for around 1.5 years to get a professional job so I am afraid first 2 years dont have that much earning and I am not sure either my employer sent my info to HMRC or not. But for last 3 years I have been earning well.

Please advice. you reply will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Ref
I am very similar situation for my ILR and going for PEO in next week. when I applied tier 1 (General) initial application then showed the 20K salary and after the approval of first year I earned only 18.5K and remaining 4 years I have earned above then 20K. I am working with same employer last six years. I asked for professional advice and he told me I should supplied the P60s.
PM me if you want to discuss more.

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Tue May 28, 2013 1:51 pm

I do not believe the P60 is needed to show earnings, unless the earnings are for the last 15 months prior to ILR application date, which is not your case.

So it should not matter that your earnings in between dropped, as long as you met the extension earning level and now meet the ILR earning level. What the P60 proves is that you were economically active, or looking for job etc in the UK. So your stay in the UK was consistent with the purpose of your Tier 1 visa. Tier 1 visa does not mandate continuous employment in UK.

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:59 pm

dimension7 wrote:I do not believe the P60 is needed to show earnings, unless the earnings are for the last 15 months prior to ILR application date, which is not your case.

So it should not matter that your earnings in between dropped, as long as you met the extension earning level and now meet the ILR earning level. What the P60 proves is that you were economically active, or looking for job etc in the UK. So your stay in the UK was consistent with the purpose of your Tier 1 visa. Tier 1 visa does not mandate continuous employment in UK.
my solicitor said the same thing it is does not matter how much you earn but we should supplied the P60s.

ref786

Post by ref786 » Tue May 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks for your reply guys. So I do not need to show them P60's for five years? What If I just show them just recent 3 P60's?

Thanks,

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Tue May 28, 2013 2:57 pm

ref786 wrote:Thanks for your reply guys. So I do not need to show them P60's for five years? What If I just show them just recent 3 P60's?
As ilrapplicant2013 already said, they might ask you. So don't show them, but carry with yourself in case they ask.

silverline

Post by silverline » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm

For Tier 1 (General), there is no requirement to SHOW 5 year economic activity. All you have to meet is point requirement and relevent income in any 12 months of last 15 month.........You would have already provided first 2/3 earning proof at 1st extention.
Last edited by silverline on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

newbie_2013

Post by newbie_2013 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 pm

silverline wrote:For Tier 1 (General), there is no requirement to SHOW 5 year economic activity. All you have to meet is point requirement and relevent income in any 12 months of last 15 month.........You would have already provide first 2/3 earning proof at 1st extention.
precisely. No need to complicate things :)

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:27 pm

ref786 wrote:Hi Guys,

I wonder if you guys out there could answer my query. I am going to apply for ILR soon and my wife is not eligible for ILR as she got Visa with in a few months.
Since our status is different, Can I still apply her visa extension with my ILR using same day premium service or I will have to book a seperate appointment for her?

Please reponse.

Kind Regards,
Ref
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:25 pm

I wonder if you guys out there could answer my query. I am going to apply for ILR soon and my wife is not eligible for ILR as she got Visa with in a few months.
Since our status is different, Can I still apply her visa extension with my ILR using same day premium service or I will have to book a seperate appointment for her?

Please reponse.

Kind Regards,
Ref
pardeep01 wrote:Hi,
I have got similir scenerio and looking for the answer. Sad
I am on Tier1 and going to submit my ILR application in November 2013, my wife came in Jan 2013, so probably I would have to submit FLR(M) application for her. but not sure if i can book her appointment with me or not.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

fannofler

Post by fannofler » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:53 pm

[quote="fannofler"]Thanks. One more thing, am I correct in understanding that she is eligible for ILR after completing 2 years in the UK which will be on 20th Jan 2014, when she can apply for ILR on SET (M) form

pardeep01
Newly Registered

Please help me please

Post by pardeep01 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi,
I am on Tier1 and going to submit my ILR application in November 2013, my wife got the visa in November 2012 to November 2013, She came to UK in Jan 2013 .
now next month I have to submit my ILR application.
My question is, in which category shall I apply for my wife visa? PBS dependent or FLR (M).
2nd thing, can I booking a PEO appointment for my wife as a dependent with the main applicant?
I have been told, I would have to book an appointment separately for my wife after my ILR granted.

Please Please Help me with your experience.

pardeep01
Newly Registered

Post by pardeep01 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:15 pm

anyone to help me please? :(

Alishah

Post by Alishah » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:42 pm

@ Pardeep,

There are several diffrent experiances.

One of my friend applied togather with his wife and Case worker granted the application as ILR depandent means FLR (m). Same day premier service appointment.

Another example is; the solicitor advise to my friend to apply after his ILR approval and asked him to apply saperatly.

This is sure that she need to submit FLRm not point base depandant since you will be no more on PBS.

Regards
Knowledge speaks and wisdom listen

pardeep01
Newly Registered

Post by pardeep01 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:15 am

Thanks Alishah for your reply and much appreciated to clear my confusion.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:51 am

ref786 wrote:Hi Folks,

I was trying to book my appointment online (premium) but when I got to PAY page, I came across entire amount (£1426) to pay. I am really confused since my friends who used this service mentioned I just needed to pay £100 online and rest at the time of appointment.

So why am I being asked to pay entire amount online, is that changed now?

Please reply.

Regards,
Ref

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:52 am

Full fees since August.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:41 pm

I have recently booked an appionment at Solihull PEO and paid the entire fees (£1426) when making the appointment as I was asked to pay for it. I came to know that applicants used to £100 prior to the appointment but now it is changed and we need to pay the entire fees but when I looked at the SET(O) form, the first 4 pages which are for payment have got no field for fees paid online, all pages got fields for card details. I do not know where I can enter my details that I have paid online or I just leave it or take the print out of payments sheets with me to PEO to prove I have paid the entire fees or I still need further things to do.

Is there anyone who can help me on this please?

Kind Regards,
Ref

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:42 pm

You do not need to bother with the payment details just take the World Pay receipt with you.