ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea4 form-complicate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Malucolandia
Newly Registered

Eea4 form-complicate

Post by Malucolandia » Tue May 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and would like some help. Basically, I came to the UK 5 years ago with my mother who is a Portuguese citizen (by marriage). I lived with her for 3 years and 10 months and after i moved out to live with my boyfriend. I am currently 18 years old, i live on my own and have a child whose father is English. I am currently not working and living on benefits. My mother is still in the UK and she has been working full time for the past 10+ years. My question is, can i still apply for the permanent residence card?

Many thanks in advance.

Malucolandia
Newly Registered

Post by Malucolandia » Tue May 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Please help, im desperate

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue May 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Yes. You can apply based on your mother activities. Under EEA regulations children under 21 are still family members. It doesn't matter you don't live with your mother or that you have a child.

Just apply with your mother evidence of 5 years continuous employment, her passport, your birth certificate, your passport and evidence of your residence in the UK for 5 years.