ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Passport postal and In-person Processing Times 2013

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

33kerryhouse
Newly Registered

Indian Passport postal and In-person Processing Times 2013

Post by 33kerryhouse » Tue May 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Applied for renewal through post.. OOps thought it might save me a day and the hassle of queuing up in Aldwych.

So I sent my application through by post on 4 April but didn't hear from them for a month. I called the number given on the website but gave up after waiting for ages. Then send them an email on att.passport@hcilondon.in and bham got a reply in minutes. Amazing!!!. They said it was still under process and gave me an application reference number as well. Emailed them just few minutes ago and they have just replied back saying "we are looking into it". I am actually quite surprised by the speedy replies. The only thing is I hope they actually are looking into it...

So the times are

4 April 2013 Application Sent by Post

7 April 2013 Acknowledged ( That's what the email said, although I didn't receive any acknowledgement

28 May still waiting...