ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very urgent querry-experts please reply asap

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ersourabhbhola

Very urgent querry-experts please reply asap

Post by ersourabhbhola » Tue May 28, 2013 4:00 pm

I and my team member are applying for visa in next few days, we have everything ready, we both have £100K in our own personal accounts
we have also 90 days funds maintenance in other separate accounts

Today I went to the my bank to get letter regarding funds in account, mentioned in ukba format, the manager was quite fuzzy. he refused to write my team member or uk name.
But he gave me a balance certificate n also wrote that i can transfer these funds to anybody and to any country
I have got original statements as well.
shall i go ahead with this letter, together with affidavit that i have given him full right to access these funds, for purpose of entrepreneur team formed by us......
experts please reply asap
Sourabh Bhola

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Very urgent querry-experts please reply asap

Post by tuliprose » Tue May 28, 2013 4:06 pm

ersourabhbhola wrote:I and my team member are applying for visa in next few days, we have everything ready, we both have £100K in our own personal accounts
we have also 90 days funds maintenance in other separate accounts

Today I went to the my bank to get letter regarding funds in account, mentioned in ukba format, the manager was quite fuzzy. he refused to write my team member or uk name.
But he gave me a balance certificate n also wrote that i can transfer these funds to anybody and to any country
I have got original statements as well.
shall i go ahead with this letter, together with affidavit that i have given him full right to access these funds, for purpose of entrepreneur team formed by us......
experts please reply asap
What is your current visa status in UK?
Are you applying in country or out of country?
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

ersourabhbhola

Post by ersourabhbhola » Tue May 28, 2013 4:11 pm

out of country from india, when i say £100k, they are in indian currency i.e. inr8500000
Sourabh Bhola

mmohsin18
Newly Registered

hi

Post by mmohsin18 » Tue May 28, 2013 11:38 pm

You need a exact letter as given by UKBA..Dnt take risk on it..They are checking everything.

gururaj27
Newly Registered

Post by gururaj27 » Wed May 29, 2013 10:13 am

Please ask your bank manager to give you the letter in the same format...request beg or pray....My visa got refused for the same reason...do not take risk.