ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant over 16

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bijuk

Tier 1 Dependant over 16

Post by Bijuk » Wed May 29, 2013 10:19 am

Hi

I am about to apply for the extension for my dependant son who is just over 16 and already in UK. we both parents got Tier1 extension approved through PEO but couldn't get an appointment for dependant for PEO.
Please someone clarify the below points on pbs dependant form

n11; Are both of your parents applying for leave at the same time as you?
No - As we already got visa extended ?

n12; Is the PBS main applicant that you are dependant upon your sole surviving parent?

not sure what to fill here

n13; has the PBS main applicant you are dependant upon had, and still has, sole
responsibility for your upbringing?
yes ?
Yes go to next section No go to N14
n14; Is your other parent in the UK?
yes

Also As per the PBS policy, they need a letter from school to confirm Address..As the schools are closed , i will get the letter only on Monday 03-06-2013 ..The visa expires on the same day. .Is the application valid if I get the letter and post it on the dame day? Is the ukba policy of application date = date of posting valid for PBS dependants as well ?

Thanks in advance ... Appreciate a response to this queries as i couldn't find it on search :)