ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

shared accommodation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk786
Newly Registered

shared accommodation

Post by uk786 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:58 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply spouse visa for my wife. Me and my friend rented a three bedrooms house.
I am paying half of the rent and bills. This deal is just between us and its not part of the actual tenancy agreement. Half rent amount is appearing on my bank statement.

Do i need to attach any other document or just the tenancy agreement is fine?

Many Thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed May 29, 2013 4:33 pm

You will need to show a Tenancy Agreement that the property is secured and will be available to you and your spouse when they arrive here,

Verbal or written agreements( with the exception of a TA) will generally not be accepted as the friends can suddenly change minds.

You will need the TA in your name( even though you can still carry on your arrangement with your friend)until such time when your spouse arrives and then you will have to decide what you are going to do afterwards.