ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (m) form for my wife. confused with maintainence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sayed.shaan
Newly Registered

FLR (m) form for my wife. confused with maintainence

Post by sayed.shaan » Wed May 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Hello Everyone. thank you for reading my post.
I have granted ILR last week and received the BIOMETRICs card today. now its time to apply for my wife. I have few question as im having trouble to find the answer anywhere else.

1. my wife's current status is PSW dependant and visa is due to expire on end of AUGUST 2013. can I apply just before that or I have to apply for her within 28 days I got my ILR from?

2. I work in a restaurant and I have a 4 years kid so its hard for me to show enough money on the bank account. I have saved so around 1000 to my wife's account. is it enough money?

3. I will be promoted as a manager from next month and my salary will be 23k but from next month. I will be able to get a confirmation letter from my employer. is it going to be good enough?

4. can I apply for my son as a british citizen just before august or I have to apply for him within 28 days as well

sorry for the long post. im just frustrated that homeoffice charge almost £1400 application fee for my wife and to register my son as a british citizen it will cost me another £800. im just confused and frustrated!! does this 28 days rule exist???
thanks once agagin.
Best regards--

Pandy84
Newly Registered

Post by Pandy84 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm pretty sure you have to apply within 28 days for switching visa.

read these rules on the financial requirement

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

Salaried employment

as the sponsor you have to show by supplying (original) payslips and bank statements, that you have been earning over £18'600 (+1 child £22'400) for a period no less than 6months

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (m) form for my wife. confused with maintainence

Post by Amber » Wed May 29, 2013 9:11 pm

sayed.shaan wrote:Hello Everyone. thank you for reading my post.
I have granted ILR last week and received the BIOMETRICs card today. now its time to apply for my wife. I have few question as im having trouble to find the answer anywhere else.

1. my wife's current status is PSW dependant and visa is due to expire on end of AUGUST 2013. can I apply just before that or I have to apply for her within 28 days I got my ILR from?

2. I work in a restaurant and I have a 4 years kid so its hard for me to show enough money on the bank account. I have saved so around 1000 to my wife's account. is it enough money?

3. I will be promoted as a manager from next month and my salary will be 23k but from next month. I will be able to get a confirmation letter from my employer. is it going to be good enough?

4. can I apply for my son as a british citizen just before august or I have to apply for him within 28 days as well

sorry for the long post. im just frustrated that homeoffice charge almost £1400 application fee for my wife and to register my son as a british citizen it will cost me another £800. im just confused and frustrated!! does this 28 days rule exist???
thanks once agagin.
Best regards--
See Dependant of ILR (long residence) applicant on PBS leave
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu May 30, 2013 2:30 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sayed.shaan
Newly Registered

Thank you!

Post by sayed.shaan » Thu May 30, 2013 9:22 am

Thank you for your quick reply.
I guess I'm in big trouble.
Just wondering about the information you have sent me if its apply for people who came after 9th of July 2012?
My wife came in 2006 to UK.
I will read all the other link as soon as I get home. Thanks once again.