ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Most Common Reason Of Refusal by UKBA.Please Don't Be Victim

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naku9
- thin ice -

Most Common Reason Of Refusal by UKBA.Please Don't Be Victim

Post by naku9 » Fri May 31, 2013 5:41 am

Hello Everyone,
After seeing so many post in this forum I have seen the most common reason for refusal are :
1) Applicant does not have proper bank letter (i.e bank doesn't write his/her name or don't issue such letter to team members OR there something missing on letter )

2) Third party declaration application are high reason of refusal.

3) For PSW applicants there no proper advertising material , no proper website , no contact details ,no sign on contracts and there issue with registration in company house before application.

4) New reason of refusal is even after you score all 95 points. UKBA call for an interview then simply reject case by saying "we are not satisfied that you will transfer the funds from your country to UK".

Finally UKBA is going out of the Policy Guidance and rejecting many cases unnecessary.

Regards.
Last edited by naku9 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

ZFDar
Pakistan

Re: Most Common Reason Of Refusal by UKBA

Post by ZFDar » Fri May 31, 2013 7:21 am

What should one do then, dont u think we should all voice against this?

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:48 am

Yes.We all should raise our opinion and should fight against UKBA.

Ent813
Newly Registered

Post by Ent813 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:19 am

Hi Naku9, I totally agree with you and I also strongly believe that these reasons would have been ignored and disregarded if it was 2003. Unfortunately, times have changed now. I would like to mention here that these small reasons that result in refusal these days, I'm more than sure that if it was 2003 instead of 2013, many of these refused application would be successful. This is just a "hint" from their side that they don't want more people here. This is a reality of the day. Their target is to reduce the immigration by a "very huge" proportion if you're following the news. Normally when such conditions arise, it is highly recommended to consider other options like immigrating to a place where conditions are favourable.

I hope all agree with me. I wish the best to all.

naku9
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by naku9 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:37 am

We should write petition against them. They can't keep our documents for 8-9 months and make our life hell. If they don't want to give Visa then they should close this category as well.
They just playing with people's life. Greedy Solicitor are making money in this matter. UKBA is enjoying fees from application and make immigrants work more harder so that immigrants should pay more taxes.

Regards.

Smartpen

Re: Hi

Post by Smartpen » Fri May 31, 2013 1:09 pm

naku9 wrote:We should write petition against them. They can't keep our documents for 8-9 months and make our life hell. If they don't want to give Visa then they should close this category as well.
They just playing with people's life. Greedy Solicitor are making money in this matter. UKBA is enjoying fees from application and make immigrants work more harder so that immigrants should pay more taxes.

Regards.
I agree with both of them.

Dear naku9 it's not easy in action.
Smart

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Fri May 31, 2013 1:13 pm

Best way is to get help from Human Rights Association. We are immigrants that does not mean they have rights to ruin our life.

In the recent news they wrote that they happy that they have cut net migration from outside EU and they will cut more.

If they want to do such cut down then why don't they stop Tier 1 Entrepreneur like they closed down all other routes.

Regards.

ZFDar
Pakistan

Post by ZFDar » Fri May 31, 2013 1:31 pm

I agree, if they really want to cut immigration, they should simply close Tier 1. Some one should do something about it.

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Fri May 31, 2013 3:29 pm

I think a JUDICIAL REVIEW would be fine for a combined voice to be raised against the irrlevant issues based for every refusal.Now the question how to manage this.Ask the forum members if they agree to do this,then one person should go ahead with a barrister @ share cost for this legal process.

I think this may discourage the UKBA from their wrong practice,for example demand of landline number,email address or name on the third party account.

Good luck
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Fri May 31, 2013 4:34 pm

I request to all members in this forum lets join and fight against UKBA.
Hire a legal solicitor and share cost. I am sure the cost won't be so much if all get involved.

I am sure if we are united then it will be great impact on Home Office. They need a lesson from migrants outside EU.

Please joint lets bring the change .

Regards.

samu140

Post by samu140 » Fri May 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Agreed , I am joining , please come forward and start counting

Me = 1
Keep Updating

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:19 pm

samu140 wrote:Agreed , I am joining , please come forward and start counting

Me = 1
Lets do it once for an all

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: Most Common Reason Of Refusal by UKBA

Post by Choc-Ice » Fri May 31, 2013 7:51 pm

naku9 wrote:Hello Everyone,
After seeing so many post in this forum I have seen the most common reason for refusal are :
1) Applicant does not have proper bank letter (i.e bank doesn't write his/her name or don't issue such letter to team members OR there something missing on letter )

2) Third party declaration application are high reason of refusal.

3) For PSW applicants there no proper advertising material , no proper website , no contact details ,no sign on contracts and there issue with registration in company house before application.

4) New reason of refusal is even after you score all 95 points. UKBA call for an interview then simply reject case by saying "we are not satisfied that you will transfer the funds from your country to UK".

Finally UKBA is going out of the Policy Guidance and rejecting many cases unnecessary.

Regards.
It's absolutely disgusting the way UKBA/Home Office or whatever they want to be called treat applicant! Here're people who want to invest 50k plus and still get messed about with.. I will love to ask them how many of the staff working there have access to 1/3 of that amount? or even close to the qualification some of the applicant have!

I think the fact that the media/press have turned a blind eye, they will rather bash immigrant and blame them for everything that has gone wrong in the country.
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:18 am

I am also an victim of these victimized policies ....
Me and my friend both applied as entrepreneur team, having 25k each in (UK Llyods tsb) back account, both director of company also provided the declaration from solicitor tht we are ready to invest equally and got equal shares ..... but they say u have not provided the declaration correctly formatted which was published by UKBA in february 2013, though we made application in October 2012.
Shouldn't they make a sense and give us 7/10 days time to provide a new declaration correctly drafted according to new formate (genuine entrepreneur test) ? when everything else is 100% genuine

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:21 am

[ I am also an victim of these victimized policies ....
Me and my friend both applied as entrepreneur team, having 25k each in (UK Llyods tsb) back account, both director of company also provided the declaration from solicitor tht we are ready to invest equally and got equal shares ..... but they say u have not provided the declaration correctly formatted which was published by UKBA in February 2013, though we made application in October 2012.

APPLICATION REFUSED. lodged appeal on 4th of April 213 and got hearing date for 10th of September 2013

Shouldn't they make a sense and give us 7/10 days time to provide a new declaration correctly drafted according to new format (genuine entrepreneur test) ? when everything else is 100% genuine ][/quote]

aasimishaque
Newly Registered

visa refusa

Post by aasimishaque » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:09 am

Visa refused for not giving contact no on ad and on the contracts.....It could have been a query but was refused and have to submit new application.....

anu1997
Newly Registered

Most Common Reason Of Refusal by UKBA

Post by anu1997 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:12 pm

i am also victim of their policy.No name on the bank statement,,no prrof of business activity,contracts not in proper format.those were the reasons..I am here with my family..now you can imagine...

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:55 pm

More than 700 views but poor response.

Please wake up it not for me and you .. It's for all hard working immigrants who have given so much to UK.

We earn it and we have all rights to live here.

Let's bring the change..

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:04 pm

although i have received my visa...but i am with all of you....this should be stopped...

WelcomeToAll
Newly Registered

Post by WelcomeToAll » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:12 am

HI all,
Me and my team member applied on 12/12/12 for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa using third party funding (from my uncle). We submitted all the documents in line with the UKBA policy guidance.
For third party funding, we had provided a declaration from third party that the funds are availalble to us, a letter from legal representative confirming the validity of the declaration, and a bank letter + bank statement.

Before applying, me and my uncle requested the letter from bank (which is in UK) in a specified format as required by the UKBA, but the bank refused to issue any such letter stating that they are not allowed by their bank policy to issue such letter. We insisted that it is not our demand, it is the UKBA requirement, how you can't issue such letter. The bank replied that they are not bound by the rules and regulations of UKBA, we follow our own banking rules and regulations. The bank said 'We can issue you a recent bank statement which will confirm the availability of funds. The bank statement already has your name and details (i.e.. my Uncle details) and we can only provide a letter in our own format which will include only the account holder name and funds available.' The bank emphasised that you are not the only one requesting this letter; we have provided similar letters to other applicants which were accepted by UKBA. The bank representative also attached her contact details (card) with the letter and told that if the UKBA need any information they should contact me.

Then I contacted to the UKBA and explained the whole situation that the bank is not providing me a letter as specified by you. What should I do know. Because I am in trouble, you need letter in your own specified format and the bank says that we are not bound by the UKBA requirement, I am stuck in the middle. I told UKBA that before making such rules you should have to confirm first from other organisations that we are making such requirements and you should have to follow it. If the organisations say 'Ok' then you should proceed and if they say 'No' then you should not make any such rules which are not practicable.

The UKBA advisor told me if the bank does not provide you letter in the specified format then the one they are providing is also sufficient and further suggested that clarify this situation in your covering letter to UKBA.

I did the same as advised by the UKBA and mentioned if you need any help or information please do not hesitate to contact me.

After all these struggles and troubles we got refusal today on the basis that 'the bank letter is not acceptable because it does not state your name and the name of your entrepreneurial team partner, and confirm the amount of money being available to you and your team partner from the third party's funds.'

The reason for explaining all the situation here is to clarify that the UKBA is exhausting and playing with our futures and lives. They don't care about our futures, careers, planning, emotions and the expenses we incur on all these procedures. The UKBA does not treat us fairly. They do not respect the immigrants any more especially out side the E.U. When they need us they give us a warm welcome and when they don't need us then they don't care about us. They just refuse our applications and waste our time and money on minor issues, even after explaining each and every thing, but they have no mercy for us.

I will request to all those who are the victims of UKBA and all those who feel that the UKBA behaviour is not fair towards immigrants and undermining the Human Rights, please come forward and join your hands for your own rights according to the law of UK and Human Rights.

Thanks

naku9
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by naku9 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:23 am

Sorry to hear about refusal.

I request to all applicants if you have proper paperwork according to UKBA please then only apply. Because UKBA is only making money from us and want us all to kick out from UK. Just like USE and THROW. Please don't be victim.

Regards.

naku9
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by naku9 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Guys just see this forum. You will see topics of refusal.

Please let's do something.

Regards.

furqan786
Newly Registered

Post by furqan786 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 am

IM 2

Al Haqq

start a petition

Post by Al Haqq » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:08 am

Hi guys,
I am not applying in the same category as you but I can understand the feelings most of you are going through, but for GOODNESS SAKE, GUYS START THE PETITION!!! :x. Let us stop being a toothless dog

I wish I could start it for you but because I am not in your category, however similar TORTURE is what we all go through.

In conclusion, I will sign the petition when you start one OR I can start one if we can write a modality that encompasses what we all are going through. THANKS

naku9
- thin ice -

Re: Most Common Reason Of Refusal by UKBA.Please Don't Be Vi

Post by naku9 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:04 am

Lets sign the petition against UKBA.

Regards.