ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA enquiry by email- Dilemma

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saeedrehman

UKBA enquiry by email- Dilemma

Post by Saeedrehman » Fri May 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi,

I have applied as a team with my wife within UK through psw route, £50,000 investment. The money is on my own name back home so I act as a 3rd party for my wife. We have provided the bank letter stating the funds are available in my name and are transferable to UK however the letter doesn't state my wife's name and the declaration from me saying that I consent that the funds are available to my wife as my business partner.

Today my wife received an email from caseworker stating the following:-

The bank letter you have submitted from xxx Bank does not meet the criteria as set out under paragraph 41-SD a) of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... appendixa/
As it is third party evidence it requires the contact details of the third party including full address, postal code, telephone number and any email address and also needs to state the name of the applicants and that the funds are transferable to them or can be accessed by them.

This is confusing us a bit because as per as our knowledge, he is referring to 2 letters.... declaration from me which should state my details like postal address, telephone number, email address,etc or bank letter which should state my wife's name too as applicant.

We checked the paragraph 41-SD a) of immigration rule says the following point:

10) confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address including postal code, landline phone number and any email address.

However the guidelines doesn't state this as a requirement in bank letter nor it is mentioned in the template given.

So what do you all think about it? Should I ask my bank back home to provide me a letter stating my UK's address, phone number, etc as well as my wife's name? or only to add my wife's name.

We have 7 days only to respond so any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:15 am

Please can someone help in this regards.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: UKBA enquiry by email- Dilemma

Post by qkiyani » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:23 am

Saeedrehman wrote:Hi,

I have applied as a team with my wife within UK through psw route, £50,000 investment. The money is on my own name back home so I act as a 3rd party for my wife. We have provided the bank letter stating the funds are available in my name and are transferable to UK however the letter doesn't state my wife's name and the declaration from me saying that I consent that the funds are available to my wife as my business partner.

Today my wife received an email from caseworker stating the following:-

The bank letter you have submitted from xxx Bank does not meet the criteria as set out under paragraph 41-SD a) of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... appendixa/
As it is third party evidence it requires the contact details of the third party including full address, postal code, telephone number and any email address and also needs to state the name of the applicants and that the funds are transferable to them or can be accessed by them.

This is confusing us a bit because as per as our knowledge, he is referring to 2 letters.... declaration from me which should state my details like postal address, telephone number, email address,etc or bank letter which should state my wife's name too as applicant.

We checked the paragraph 41-SD a) of immigration rule says the following point:

10) confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address including postal code, landline phone number and any email address.

However the guidelines doesn't state this as a requirement in bank letter nor it is mentioned in the template given.

So what do you all think about it? Should I ask my bank back home to provide me a letter stating my UK's address, phone number, etc as well as my wife's name? or only to add my wife's name.

We have 7 days only to respond so any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
mate u r lucky bcaz they sent u an email n given u a chance to get the letter.Even i most cases they refuse application.Now sort this out asap n send the letter n statement.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:03 pm

hello

tell u thr truth bank not going to mention ur wife name on the bank letter so the best thing i can tell u is put all money in ur wife name and ask a letter from the the bank for her as it will be best option and esy to get

with me i applied also as same thing that time my bank made the letter as i needed as they were newly opened branch of js bank so they did that but after some time they also not making as they told me they have set formate of letter which head office send it ans they dont mention any oones name as asked by this stupid UKBA

my problem its only one on that letter i put every thing but forgot to mention the the bank is regulated by state bank of pakistan now trying to send them new decalation and bank statement to them let see what happens