ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

one got refusal other waiting

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashnex

one got refusal other waiting

Post by kashnex » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:43 am

Hi guys we applied as a team in Oct. my partner receive refusal 2 days ago while I am waiting for mine. reason, 1)no email address on the contract although we provided the Landline number. 2) no access to a funds but we had funds 25k+ each in our personal accounts and the letter was signed in front of solicitor that we are authorizing each other to access the funds.
my questions is since I am waiting for my refusal letter well may be it is in the post some where but just in case if it gets missing or delivered late than what would happened can I request extra days by calling them in order to lodge an appeal.
I would appreciate your reply
Thanks
Regards

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: one got refusal other waiting

Post by qkiyani » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:35 am

kashnex wrote:Hi guys we applied as a team in Oct. my partner receive refusal 2 days ago while I am waiting for mine. reason, 1)no email address on the contract although we provided the Landline number. 2) no access to a funds but we had funds 25k+ each in our personal accounts and the letter was signed in front of solicitor that we are authorizing each other to access the funds.
my questions is since I am waiting for my refusal letter well may be it is in the post some where but just in case if it gets missing or delivered late than what would happened can I request extra days by calling them in order to lodge an appeal.
Thanks
Regards
My friend ur will b refusal aswell bcaz i had the same refusal as urs So prepare ur self on the grounds of ur team member refusal points.

we applied as a team psw route n money held in uk accounts. both had money held in their personal uk accounts 25 k each.

reasons for refusal:

1. no letter has been provided to prove that we both hav access to 50k so no point been awarded.
2. no landline number is provided

So now wats ur plans for appeal n hav u seen any solicitor n wat he is saying????

shan101
United Kingdom

Post by shan101 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:49 am

50K sould be in joint account as you both need to access 50K not 25K each. they wont accept solictor letter however they will accept bank letter but bank wont give that.
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:42 pm

shan101 wrote:50K sould be in joint account as you both need to access 50K not 25K each. they wont accept solictor letter however they will accept bank letter but bank wont give that.
I understand but that wasn't required before 31st of Jan 2013 because 2 of my friend received visa last year September having 25k each in their own account with letter given from solicitor

yes I know I will also get refusal letter but my question is still there

since I am waiting for my refusal letter well may be it is in the post some where but just in case if it gets missing or delivered late than what would happened can I request extra days by calling them in order to lodge an appeal.
Thanks
Regards

shan101
United Kingdom

Post by shan101 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:29 pm

My business partner got refused today we have joint account, I will check my post tonight.
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,

nehal321
Newly Registered

Post by nehal321 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:37 pm

I have provide everything in the contracts landline, address with postcode, names, signed by both parties, duration. But I forgot to provide email address

God knows what gonna happen

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:01 pm

hope for best as you never know sometime they don't bother and some time they make small issue a such a big one.

regards
nehal321 wrote:I have provide everything in the contracts landline, address with postcode, names, signed by both parties, duration. But I forgot to provide email address

God knows what gonna happen

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:01 pm

sorry to hear about ur business partner just wondering when did you apply and wht was nature of ur business?

regards

shan101 wrote:My business partner got refused today we have joint account, I will check my post tonight.

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:59 am

shan101 wrote:My business partner got refused today we have joint account, I will check my post tonight.
did your partner receive refusal letter by recorded delivery or 2nd class?