ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

faheemy
Newly Registered

Refusal

Post by faheemy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:33 am

Hi Fellows,

Just an update.
-Applied Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) from Tier 4 (Student) on 11-12-12
-Acknowledgement received on 16-12-12
-Sent English Language certificates ESOL C1 certificate and UKNARIC report on 24-12-12.
-Biometric given on 16-01-13
- Received (Refusal) along with documents on 29-05-13.

They Awarded all points except English Language in which they awarded 0 as they havent received English Language documents which i sent on 24-12-12. According to Post office / Royal mail they received this post on 28-12-12.
Now No right of Appeal , No Admin Review etc. because i have a visa till 2015 as Tier 4 student; although my college is not in the list they didnt curtail my visa so that i cant get right of appeal.
The only option i had now is Judicial Review (High Court) and this process is quite expensive and time consuming ...Need to wait 3 to 6 months more unfortunately. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( :( :( :( :(

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:48 am

Did you attach a change in circumstances form along with the documents you submitted?

Basra

Post by Basra » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:31 am

hey,
sorry to hear regarding your visa refusal...I have same problem,i haven,t received right of appeal because my visa application was out of time but with in 28 days,,..
reason of refusal was, not clearly state services in the contract but i have been state services in the contract,
anyway my lawyer has been sent them Judicial review protocol letter for re check their decision after that i will go for judicial review..
i would like to know how long it will take to get hearing date in High Court?
how many chances to win the appeal in high court?
thank you.

hey

Post by hey » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 am

Basra wrote:hey,
sorry to hear regarding your visa refusal...I have same problem,i haven,t received right of appeal because my visa application was out of time but with in 28 days,,..
reason of refusal was, not clearly state services in the contract but i have been state services in the contract,
anyway my lawyer has been sent them Judicial review protocol letter for re check their decision after that i will go for judicial review..
i would like to know how long it will take to get hearing date in High Court?
how many chances to win the appeal in high court?
thank you.
hi Basra,

I have already done protocol and then applied for judicial review. it's 3 weeks already. let's see....

Basra

Judicial Review

Post by Basra » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:09 pm

@Faheemy,
Thank you for your reply, did you received any reply from UKBA Judicial Review Unit after submit pre action protocol letter? if yes what they said?