ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding change of circumstance form t4-t1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dushy13
BANNED

Regarding change of circumstance form t4-t1

Post by dushy13 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:50 pm

HI,

I applied my visa on 12/12/12 and showed 200k third party in my country but now the third party has transferred all 200k into my account in uk I have updated ukba regarding this change via change of circumstance form to its sheffield and durham office attaching the bank letter my acknowledgement letter .But it is wriiten that they will reply me back to confirm they have received the change letter but its been 7 days and i havent received any letter as of now ..and thinking of calling ukba as its almost 7 months and funds are ready to be invested .But they are holding application long .

monolyte

Re: Regarding change of circumstance form t4-t1

Post by monolyte » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:06 pm

dushy13 wrote:HI,

I applied my visa on 12/12/12 and showed 200k third party in my country but now the third party has transferred all 200k into my account in uk I have updated ukba regarding this change via change of circumstance form to its sheffield and durham office attaching the bank letter my acknowledgement letter .But it is wriiten that they will reply me back to confirm they have received the change letter but its been 7 days and i havent received any letter as of now ..and thinking of calling ukba as its almost 7 months and funds are ready to be invested .But they are holding application long .
I SUBMITTED ONE ALSO, AND THEY DID NOT SENT CONFIRMATION, BUT WHEN I GOT MY APPROVAL ALL DOCUMENTS WERE ENCLOSE INCLUDING THE DOC I SENT VIA CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCE FORM SO DONT WORRY.

dushy13
BANNED

hi,

Post by dushy13 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:12 pm

HI,

Thank you for info and can you please tell you updated to sheffield or durham office and how long it took to get your visa after updation cause i waiting since seven months :( and was it 200k updation or 50 k

hallowvip
Newly Registered

Re: hi,

Post by hallowvip » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:07 pm

dushy13 wrote:HI,

Thank you for info and can you please tell you updated to sheffield or durham office and how long it took to get your visa after updation cause i waiting since seven months :( and was it 200k updation or 50 k
I wonder what address do you put to send the additional documents? My letters from UKBA to me are all from:

PO BOX 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

The senders were either UKBA or TMWT or Charging Ops Team

Should I send it to Sheffield to this PO BOX with receiver: Tier-1 or Home Office or anything?

Which address did you you?

Many thanks.