ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

johnkumar

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnkumar
Newly Registered

hello

Post by johnkumar » Wed May 29, 2013 11:49 pm

tanveer930 wrote:Dear Hasim
my partner is from Hungary as well and we live in UK. i am marrying her this November. Why don't u register ur marriage with Hungarian Embassy it will help u get the Hungarian resident permit which will lead u to free movement in hungary..

http://www.mfa.gov.hu/kulkepviselet/UK/ ... mation.htm
can you please tell me how we can register our marriage with hungarian embassy.. as i get married with hungarian guy as well...thanks

Plum70
Diamond Member

Re: hello

Post by Plum70 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 am

johnkumar wrote:can you please tell me how we can register our marriage with hungarian embassy.. as i get married with hungarian guy as well...thanks
Firstly, as your question is unrelated to this topic, you are better off starting your own post.

Secondly, as your spouse is Hungarian then it seems obvious (to me) how you can go about sourcing this information. Doesn't it?

In case i'm being too cryptic - ask your husband to contact his consulate; the Hungarian consulate, to be exact.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:42 am

I have split your thread for you, you can change the title by editing it.