ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

evidence of funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashk
Newly Registered

evidence of funds

Post by ashk » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:01 pm

hi,
i am applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and one of my friend is opening a joint account with me to show the required £50000 in the account. my question here is what documents would i require to submit to the home office. my friend and i are not forming the team. he is a british national.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: evidence of funds

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:04 pm

if you are not forming team than I will recommend you to have funds in your account only than having in joint account bcz having funds in joint account again you need to do all the paperwork declarations solicitors letters etc confirming you have full access to funds, even he is not applying with you but bcz he is joint account holder so you need declaration to you have full access to funds.

hope it help

regards

ashk wrote:hi,
i am applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and one of my friend is opening a joint account with me to show the required £50000 in the account. my question here is what documents would i require to submit to the home office. my friend and i are not forming the team. he is a british national.

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Keep funds in your saving account.

Regards.