ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds enquiry after 6 months of awarding visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saeedrehman

Funds enquiry after 6 months of awarding visa

Post by Saeedrehman » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi all!!

Has anybody who has been awarded the ent visa received any enquiries about funds present or invested etc yet within the 6 months rule or have heard somebody got enquired.

I am referring to the change they did in January that after awarding the visa they can still enquire about funds within 6 months.

my_friend

Re: Funds enquiry after 6 months of awarding visa

Post by my_friend » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Saeedrehman wrote:Hi all!!

Has anybody who has been awarded the ent visa received any enquiries about funds present or invested etc yet within the 6 months rule or have heard somebody got enquired.

I am referring to the change they did in January that after awarding the visa they can still enquire about funds within 6 months.
Where does it say that u have to invest within 6 months...it doesnt say it anywhere in the policy guidelines...

please correct me if im wrong...

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 am

No.. No... It doesn't say you have to invest within 6 months.. I meant to clarify this point that is given on ukba website saying the following:-

you must continue to have access to the funds you had when you made your application unless you have spent them establishing or running your business which excludes payments you have received from the business.

So out of curiosity I mean to ask that after they have awarded the visa.. Have they checked anybody for availability of access of funds??

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 am

Saeedrehman wrote:No.. No... It doesn't say you have to invest within 6 months.. I meant to clarify this point that is given on ukba website saying the following:-

you must continue to have access to the funds you had when you made your application unless you have spent them establishing or running your business which excludes payments you have received from the business.

So out of curiosity I mean to ask that after they have awarded the visa.. Have they checked anybody for availability of access of funds??
i am not aware of any person receiving any enquiry after getting visa...i may be wrong...

did u get ur visa...and if yes when did u get it

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 am

No.. Still awaiting results.