ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waitingcitizen

Spouse Visa Application

Post by waitingcitizen » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi.Does anyone know when applying for Spouse of Irish citizen, Does it matter on how much you earn weekly.i.e. Above FIS threshold or just regular income on Bank Statement is good enough. Whats the Minimum balance we need to show to apply for Spouse Visa coming from NonEEA country.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa Application

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:10 pm

waitingcitizen wrote:Hi.Does anyone know when applying for Spouse of Irish citizen, Does it matter on how much you earn weekly.i.e. Above FIS threshold or just regular income on Bank Statement is good enough. Whats the Minimum balance we need to show to apply for Spouse Visa coming from NonEEA country.
It doesnt matter how much you earn on a weekly basis, as it is on the Visa Officer's discretion to decide that.

If yourself and your partner are both working full time, regardless the income, you are more likely to get the Visa approved.

Note: It'll boost your Visa application if you happen to have a very high income.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

nanette
Member of Standing

Post by nanette » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm

waitingcitizen wrote:Hi.Does anyone know when applying for Spouse of Irish citizen, Does it matter on how much you earn weekly.i.e. Above FIS threshold or just regular income on Bank Statement is good enough. Whats the Minimum balance we need to show to apply for Spouse Visa coming from NonEEA country.
These are keys:
1. Letter of your employer that you are working
2. Payslips
3. Bank statement showing what you earned on point 2 is coming in.
4. Proof that you have seen her at least 3 times before bringing her here

Note:
I got issues with point 4 ---> So ensure that you have plane tickets, photos and stamps in your passports or her passports if you were meeting outside of her country.

Nana

nanette
Member of Standing

Post by nanette » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:19 pm

nanette wrote:
These are keys:
1. Letter of your employer that you are working
2. Payslips
3. Bank statement showing what you earned on point 2 is coming in.
4. Proof that you have seen her at least 3 times before bringing her here

Note:
I got issues with point 4 ---> So ensure that you have plane tickets, photos and stamps in your passports or her passports if you were meeting outside of her country.

Nana

My spouse visa was issued today at INIS...