ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

requesting more information on decision

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moh
Newly Registered

requesting more information on decision

Post by moh » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:22 pm

Hi

Can we request further information on our decision? The info in the decision letter dosent point out any particular issue.

thanks

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:02 pm

Wot did ur decision letter states? It shud give u a clear indication whether its a refusal or approval.

What i've noticed is this, if u get a normal letter, which is not coloured....thats a refusal letter but if u get one with coloured letter headed and some coloured background, thats an approval or atleast it has been approved but they need u to send more docs (normally under the old rule).

So which one have u got?

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:06 pm

Yes,

You can get the information by sending a request to following e-mail ID:

freedomofinformation.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

You can send your name, HSMP Ref. number, and a request on the information/assessment of evidence for making the decision.

NNJ10

moh
Newly Registered

Post by moh » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:38 pm

skilachi, it is a refusal. The reason i want to request further information is because i had the reference letter specifically tailored to apply for HSMP.

The refusal letter just says that the job was not of a graduate level. There is no way the responsibilities listed were not of a graduate level. I just want to check how they have assesed the letter.

thanks

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:50 pm

Moh, it seems your refusal is still based on the old rule. My advice will be to reapply under the New rule, which is faster and easier as long as u've got all the docs they requested.

I was refused twice under the old rule cos of my work experience as they didnt believe it was graduate level roles. And with this new rule, the graduate level section has been scrapped so u dont need to prove that anymore so if u've already got points for the other sections then looks like you've got a good chance under the new rule as long as you include your P60 as part of earnings evidence. Just got mine approval letter this morning after been refused twice under the new rule cos of the graduate level experience.

Good luck