ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

civil judgment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

civil judgment

Post by 2321 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Hello

Does county court judgment(CCJ) come under civil judgment?

can any one answer please.

Thank you.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: civil judgment

Post by Amber » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 pm

2321 wrote:Hello

Thank you.
Yes declare it and provide proof of repayment.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

teawithlemon

Re: civil judgment

Post by teawithlemon » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:27 pm

2321 wrote:Hello

Thank you.
Yes CCJ means County Coury Judgement. Even if you have CCJ for 1 pound please declare it. And whether ccj is paid or unpaid that really doesnt matter. But paif ccj reflects settled status in your credit file for 6 years. And in terms of HO make rules paid ccj reflectsyou are trying to settled it or good character but a lot of people will argue as ccj doesnt come automatically. Letter after letter then ccj and someone could have ccj for 50 pounds and someone could have 15k iva in this scenario how come iva person is better than ccj ? So as long as you declared it and if you dont have couple of ccj then it wont be matter. But say someone has 3 ccj and debt is 9k then it will depends on case worker. Even for single ccj application could be turn down if this ccj came from recklessly developed debt. But as long as you are honest in your sense they will grant it even i will recommend you pay outstanding balance get a satisfaction certificate and mentioned it on application. And your application will be risk free. If you cant pay whole just setup a payment plan and get confirmation that will also help.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:06 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.