ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Statement Copy

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kawshik84

Interview Statement Copy

Post by kawshik84 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi Guys,

I am going in for an interview next Friday. Do you think its ok for me to ask for a copy of the interview statement that I give. I think I should have a copy just incase any disputes arise later.

I could either ask for a copy of the document where the interviewer is noting down everything. Or ask for permission or audio record the interview.

What do you think?

Risk_taker
Newly Registered

Re: Interview Statement Copy

Post by Risk_taker » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:09 pm

kawshik84 wrote:Hi Guys,

I am going in for an interview next Friday. Do you think its ok for me to ask for a copy of the interview statement that I give. I think I should have a copy just incase any disputes arise later.

I could either ask for a copy of the document where the interviewer is noting down everything. Or ask for permission or audio record the interview.

What do you think?
You can ask for printed copy of the Q/A once you are done with the interview. There shouldn't be any issue with that but can't be sure about the recording.