ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Migrant Dependent - Work Experience required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siddtrim361
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Migrant Dependent - Work Experience required

Post by siddtrim361 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi I am on Tier 1 General Migrant Visa residing in UK, and I want to apply for my wife under Tier 1 General Migrant dependent visa, I have been working in a company since last 2 years, but now I recently joined a new company about 2 weeks ago, I am deeply concerned that as i just joined a company recently, what documents shall i attach along with the application for my wife, do i require to attach pay slips which I haven't got any at the moment, or I just need a letter from employer stating that I have joined that company on a permanent position, stating my salary, job responsibility and my address, or do I have to wait until I complete there my probationary period, and get few pay slips, I am so much confused as I really want to apply for my wife visa under Tier 1 general dependent as soon as possible and I don't want to wait for that long. Please respond as soon as possible, much appreciated. do let me know what i need to do, and whether it is acceptable for British Embassy to consider my application where I have just joined a company 2 weeks ago.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:30 pm

submit employment contract of your current job (or a letter from your employer confirming your details), and few payslips from your previous job or P45.

siddtrim361
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by siddtrim361 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:41 am

Hi, thanks for your reply, that means I only need to submit my current employer job confirmation and job details, so that I can put previous pay slips along with the application and current job employment letter.