ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Team application refused, please contribute

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dayyurite

Team application refused, please contribute

Post by Dayyurite » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:58 pm

I applied as a team switching from PSW to entrepreneur, But our application was refused at the same time.

Now I have no right of appeal because my visa is not yet expire but my team member has appeal right and he has already appeal.

Can I still reapply with the same fund and refer to my team member who is on appeal in the application as my partner.

Or what do you guru in the forum think.

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

naku9
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by naku9 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:10 pm

On which reasons you got refusal.
Please give brief details of your application , documents submitted and reason for refusal.

It will help Experts to guide you properly.

Regards.
Naku

Dayyurite

Re: Hi

Post by Dayyurite » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:36 pm

naku9 wrote:On which reasons you got refusal.
Please give brief details of your application , documents submitted and reason for refusal.

It will help Experts to guide you properly.

Regards.
Naku

I got refusal letter on the 30th of May 2013.

I applied as team and I have right to appeal while my team member does not have appeal right.

the reasons for refusal:

1. You have stated that you have access to funds of £50,000 being made available by Mr X.
As evidence of this you have provided
1. A bank letter from First Bank
2. A Letter from Legal representative

However, the bank letter is not acceptable because it does not state the full contact details including Landlines telephone number for third part.

The letter from a legal representative that you have submitted is not acceptable as it is being used as a third party declaration and a legal representative letter at the same time. Separate documentation is required from the third party and from the legal representative. the letter provided does not the relationship of the third party to yourself. is is further unacceptable because it confirms that the declaration from third party Mr X is valid. When a declaration from Mr X has not been made.

No declaration from Legal representative in the UK has been supplied to establish that your signature on the letter that purports to act as the 3rd party declaration is valid, as you were not present at the time third party signed the purported declaration, as specified nuder paragraph 41 -SD(b)(!!) of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules

You have therefore not submitted the specified evidence as listed under paragraph 41- SD to establish that you have access to the funds you are claiming

Please give me the best advice and you will safe my future

Thank you in advance

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Please help me. Your advice will be greatly appreciated

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Post by nhpatel9 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:55 am

Dayyurite wrote:Please help me. Your advice will be greatly appreciated

Make fresh application.

Regards.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:40 am

My team member has already appeal. Can I still make fresh application and refer to him that is on appeal as my team member.

Please reply
Thank you very much

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:29 am

Hi,
If will go for appeal its waste of time. Policy Guidance clearly states that you should prover all details of Third Party. They will reject your appeal in that case.

Keep that in mind that they want to reduce immigration so they will look for all small and minor mistake.

Make fresh application and keep all funds in your own account only.

Regards.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Thank you for your reply,
What about my team that has already appeal.
If I keep all the money in my account how will that help? Team application before but now apllying alone.

Please what can I do to safe my future

Dayyurite

Appeal hearing is approaching, please help me

Post by Dayyurite » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:27 am

First I thank you all for your useful contribution to this forum.

I got refusal letter on the 30th of May 2013.

I applied as a team and I have right to appeal while my team member does not have appeal right.

the reasons for refusal:

1. You have stated that you have access to funds of £50,000 being made available by Mr X.
As evidence of this you have provided
1. A bank letter from First Bank
2. A Letter from Legal representative

However, the bank letter is not acceptable because it does not state the full contact details including Landlines telephone number for third part.

The letter from a legal representative that you have submitted is not acceptable as it is being used as a third party declaration and a legal representative letter at the same time. Separate documentation is required from the third party and from the legal representative. the letter provided does not the relationship of the third party to yourself. is is further unacceptable because it confirms that the declaration from third party Mr X is valid. When a declaration from Mr X has not been made.

No declaration from Legal representative in the UK has been supplied to establish that your signature on the letter that purports to act as the 3rd party declaration is valid, as you were not present at the time third party signed the purported declaration, as specified nuder paragraph 41 -SD(b)(!!) of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules

You have therefore not submitted the specified evidence as listed under paragraph 41- SD to establish that you have access to the funds you are claiming

Please give me your advice as I do not want to take chance at all

Thank you in advance

Lola22

Re: Team application refused, please contribute

Post by Lola22 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Dayyurite wrote:I applied as a team switching from PSW to entrepreneur, But our application was refused at the same time.

Now I have no right of appeal because my visa is not yet expire but my team member has appeal right and he has already appeal.

Can I still reapply with the same fund and refer to my team member who is on appeal in the application as my partner.

Thank you in advance.

Hello Dayyurite,

It is a little bit challenging. If that is the only funds that the two of you have, then you can still use the same fund and still use the same team member. Make sure you get everything corrected and I wish you good luck.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Team application refused, please contribute

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Lola22 wrote:
Dayyurite wrote:I applied as a team switching from PSW to entrepreneur, But our application was refused at the same time.

Thank you in advance.

Hello Dayyurite,

It is a little bit challenging. If that is the only funds that the two of you have, then you can still use the same fund and still use the same team member. Make sure you get everything corrected and I wish you good luck.
@ Dayyurite, one of your option is to wait for your team member appeal to be treated and if successful, send a letter for reconsideration if your refusal is not more than 3months. But if your refusal is more than 3months then you have the option of submitting a fresh application.

But bear in mind that sticking with your team member and initial plans will have a positive impact on your case rather than making a solo application as caseworkers will have expected you and your team member to have started trading if your current visa allows you.

If you now apply on your own, you risk giving the impression that you are desperate.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.