ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wage slips question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

slackcaps
Newly Registered

Wage slips question

Post by slackcaps » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:32 pm

Hi all,

I have earnt £29200 in part time earnings in the last 12 months (Feb 06 to Jan 07). I intend to claim 30 points for this as I'm sending my HSMP application through this month.

I note from the guidance notes that a period of "up to 12 months" out of the previous 15 months is considered.

I have signed wage slips for 9 months because I wasn't working in Feb, Mar and July. The company that I work for does not process zero pay wage slips so therefore I don't have wage slips for these 3 months. In addition to the signed wage slips on wage slip paper (company doesn't have a stamp), I have a letter from the company on official letterhead confirming my earnings of £29200 over the last 12 months and my P60 for the last financial year.

I'm concerned that my application may get refused due to not having all 12 months worth of wage slips and I've seen some posts on here about wage slips needing to be for at least 8 consecutive months?

Any advice would be very helpful.

Thanks,

A.

bob30
Newly Registered

Post by bob30 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:17 pm

they d assume that u have worked at least for 12 months out of last 15 months (of course there are exceptional consideration, refer to the hsmp guidance notes).
if u have not worked for 3 months in last 12 months, then u can alway include the 3 months prior to Feb 06, provided you had worked for those 3 months.

slackcaps
Newly Registered

Post by slackcaps » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:17 pm

From the guidance notes:

"We will consider your total part-time earnings over a period of up to 12 months in the 15 months prior to your application"

Note the bit about "up to 12 months"... So, this means that if I supply 9 out of 12 months wage slips then I should be fine....

Any comments?[/quote]

Marichka
Newly Registered

Post by Marichka » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:42 am

I have the same problem: I worked only for 6 months out of 12. My salary is high enough to claim the points, but what to do with the 6 months without payslips??? Anybody's been in the same situation and got approved nonetheless?

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:54 am

Marichka wrote:I have the same problem: I worked only for 6 months out of 12. My salary is high enough to claim the points, but what to do with the 6 months without payslips??? Anybody's been in the same situation and got approved nonetheless?
Weather you have worked in the past 6 months or not is no more a concern as the work experience is no more counted .....

So if you are fulfilling the points by just showing your working of 6 months then it is perfectly fine....Mention that you have worked only for 6 months in last 1 year and you are claiming points for the same .....

Guess this helps .....