ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding visas and BC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tonystar

Query regarding visas and BC

Post by tonystar » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:41 pm

I got ILR on 8th May,2013 after ten years long residence. My last visa was PSW. My wife's PSW dependant visa will expire in January 2014. She came to UK in June 2009 in Student Dependant Category. We got married in March 2007.
Please tell me, which visa my wife requires now and if she gets FLR (M) visa, then can she apply ILR next day or should she wait for five years? And this five years time will be calculated from the date she came to UK in 2009 or after getting FLR then start five years time. And FLR visa is directly got for five years or she gets two visa of 2 1/2 year each. What about funds requirements for FLR visa? Does she require the category of £18,600 funds and can it be calculated from my pay slips.
When I can apply for naturalisation because I applied for ILR visa on 25th September,2012 and got my ILR on 8th May,2013.
I have two kids born in UK in Sep,2011 and April 2013 respectively. Can I directly apply for their British Passport? One baby has PSW Dependant Visa which will expire in January 2014.