ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent ilr query!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tiktiki

Dependent ilr query!!

Post by tiktiki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Hi all

Today i got my ilr approved!! I was on tier2ict.Thank you very much everyone for your help n suggestion. I will write my exp in details by this weekend.

Now I have to apply for my wife as a dependent .do I need to fill in set m form?? Is that right?? Thing which is confusing me is

You cannot apply in a partner category if you:

are the spouse or partner of a person who is settled in the UK or has British citizenship if their most recent permission to stay was under tiers 1, 2, or 5 of the points-based system; and
you do not qualify for settlement yet.

Plz adv

Thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.