ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

company letter instead of payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bob30
Newly Registered

company letter instead of payslips

Post by bob30 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:24 pm

Hi all,

I am applying from switzerland. All my payslips are in german. It would be big hassle to get them all stamped and signed by the employer and then get them translated by a certified translator. Instead, my employer agreed to issue a certificate on company letterhead stating my gross and net payment for the period in question.
My concern is if the HSMP team would consider the letter from employer instead of payslips. The guidance says, the reason for not being able to submit pay slips should be convincing enough. Is my reason good enough for them to consider?
Additionally I also submit original certificate from tax department and bank statements.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:35 pm

Hi,

Wud be good if u can provide both, simply becos the payslips is the only form of earning which will show you are truely been employed by such company. So do try and get all the docs else, you wud be refused. HO is really specific on this and my advise will be to get

Tax documents
Payslips
Bank letters (period u are claiming)
letter from employer

that way, HO will not have any reason to refuse u based on ur proof of earning cos u have provided all the docs. I went thru a solicitor and just got mine approved yesterday and all the clients application his firm has sent has been 100% and they ask each clients to provide the above docs.

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:42 am

Do you mean a fresh letter from the employer?
Can the Offer letter not satisfy that!
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:31 am

offer letter is just an offer, i have 5 different offer letters, but I am doing only one job :-)

So from a home office perspective, offer letter is rubbish :-). So you will need a letter from the employer that you have been employed for the period and the earnings during the period etc.,

melimango

Post by melimango » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:47 am

to ditto the above, HO told me that offer letters are not accepted.

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:41 pm

Just to clarify on this once again. So I need to supply all the following

Tax documents
Payslips
Bank letters (period u are claiming)
letter from employer

The reason I am confirming this is "letter from employer" looks new to me. Is there any specific format for this letter!
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith