ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

epayslips from two employers, do I need employment letter?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naeemr
Newly Registered

epayslips from two employers, do I need employment letter?

Post by naeemr » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:02 pm

I have a quick question regarding my payslips. I received electronic payslip from my employer. ePayslips are fine??? or I need an employer letter along with ePayslips. In addition, I changed my employment in the middle of the year so I need two letter of employment or e Payslips from both employer and Letter from current employer is more than sufficient. All these pays are justified by Bank statement.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Usually 12 months payslips are required and for covering that period better to include both employer letters to support epayslips.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:33 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Usually 12 months payslips are required and for covering that period better to include both employer letters to support epayslips.
If you carry the Employer's letter to support your E-Payslips,then your Employer need not sighn and seal your E-Payslips. That's what I did when I went for MY ILR appointment.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .