ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Appeal Hearing Today

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ZFDar
Pakistan

Entrepreneur Appeal Hearing Today

Post by ZFDar » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Hello Every 1!
Today it was my husband's hearing 2day. He applied visa in March and his visa got refused on the basis of that bank did not mention the name of the Third party on the letter and that he didn't sign the declaration letter.

Good News for all those people whose visa got refused on the basis of bank letter, as soon as we entered the court solicitor from Home Office said that he drops the issue of bank not mentioning the name of the third party, even though this was the objection they made on the refusal letter. BUT he asked my husband infinite other questions related to business. We didn't get the decision yet but I just wanted to inform all those people who r worried about bank letter. And one more that I want to point that Third Party's sponsor also went to the court as a witness...

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Entrepreneur Appeal Hearing Today

Post by KickAss » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Thanks for posting it.
It will surely help someone now or in future !
All the best

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Thank you for this post. It will really help many of us.

Please can you share some of the questions directed to your husband with us. That will really help us.

Thanks a lot
Dayyurite

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Can you please tell us what questions were asked?
And good luck

Khan.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:57 am

thx for the info much appreciated

regards
ZFDar wrote:Hello Every 1!
Today it was my husband's hearing 2day. He applied visa in March and his visa got refused on the basis of that bank did not mention the name of the Third party on the letter and that he didn't sign the declaration letter.

Good News for all those people whose visa got refused on the basis of bank letter, as soon as we entered the court solicitor from Home Office said that he drops the issue of bank not mentioning the name of the third party, even though this was the objection they made on the refusal letter. BUT he asked my husband infinite other questions related to business. We didn't get the decision yet but I just wanted to inform all those people who r worried about bank letter. And one more that I want to point that Third Party's sponsor also went to the court as a witness...

ZFDar
Pakistan

Post by ZFDar » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:58 am

I really don't get one point, that Home office itself rejected on the basis of bank letter (That bank needs to mention the name of the third party) but in the court solicitor from Home Office himself dropped that objection point, Why are they rejecting so many applications on this base if in the court they r dropping this issue, and another things is he asked my husband's sponsor that why would u give a big amount to some one, (Home Office itself have created Third Party Sponsor Rule)... I really don't understand them. The questions which were asked by Home Office solicitor are

catscratches
Newly Registered

Post by catscratches » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Much appreciated for your sharing. Could you let us know what questions were asked? Thank you & Good luck!!

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:09 am

If they drop the objection that means they withdraw their refusal. In that case, they should give the visa. Did your solicitor not raise this objection?

They cant ask further questions if they are withdrawing their own refusal grounds. Did you take your solicitor with you?
ZFDar wrote:I really don't get one point, that Home office itself rejected on the basis of bank letter (That bank needs to mention the name of the third party) but in the court solicitor from Home Office himself dropped that objection point, Why are they rejecting so many applications on this base if in the court they r dropping this issue, and another things is he asked my husband's sponsor that why would u give a big amount to some one, (Home Office itself have created Third Party Sponsor Rule)... I really don't understand them. The questions which were asked by Home Office solicitor are

beekay
Newly Registered

Post by beekay » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:15 pm

hi zfdar,
plz let us know what happend after lots of questions? when the objection was dropped, and lots of questions, what was ur solicitors argument?
plz eloborate a little bit more.
what was the outcome?

beekay
Newly Registered

Post by beekay » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:19 pm

hi mohammed1980,
how sure are you that the ukba solicitors cant bring up any other issues other than, what they have refused in the first place?

regards
beekay

madina100

Hi

Post by madina100 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Hi there, is your hearing date is on 18th June? When did u lodged ur appeal? Written or Oral? After how many weeks u got ur hearing date? Thanks.

TILLUangel
Newly Registered

tier1 entreprenuer refusal

Post by TILLUangel » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:00 pm

do you have any other reasons for refusal or only bank letter issue?
because mine was refused because of bank letter, advertisement,contact details.
is there any chances to win appeal?
actually some case workers contacting the applicant regarding these details but they didn't in my case . so i appealed and waiting for hearing.

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi BEEKAY:

I notice that you have your appeal hearing on 18/06/2013 which is tomorrow.A very very best of luck with your appeal hearing.When you back from hearing,can you please share your experience with us like any further questioning.

Thanks.

TILLUangel
Newly Registered

entreprenuer appeal today

Post by TILLUangel » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:52 pm

hi extenction do you won te appeal,as you said you have appeal date on 11th june

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 am

Hi Extension2013,
Have you gone for your appeal as you posted in some time past that your appeal was slated for the 11th. How was it, could you please share your experience for others to know exactly what they are looking out for. many thanks

Basra

Visa refused

Post by Basra » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Hey,
I am new member on Immigration forum,My question to all member and asking for help me out through advice especially senior members,
I have been applied Entrepreneur Visa through PSW route on 13 March 2013 got refusal on 10 June,
Due to only one reason is I did not state business services in contract,
Actually I have been state business services on front page of the contact as well as on second page under the subheading,
but still Home Office said its not clearly state the services...
I do not have right of appeal because it was out of time application but applies within 28 days..
I have been written Judicial review protocol letter to home office if they did,nt reply i will go for judicial review..
What chances you people think for success?
thank you to all.

ZFDar
Pakistan

Judge Allowed Appeal

Post by ZFDar » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Hello Everyone,

Today, I got the decision by post and judge allowed my appeal. Good Luck to all of you as well. I have given details of hearing in my previous posts. Check them out for help. I would love to help.

Lola22

Re:Visa refused

Post by Lola22 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:44 pm

@ Basra
I don't really know what your chances are with judicial review. UKBA hardly reply in time now.

Have a plan B ready. Just incase. To RE-APPLY.

Good luck

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:39 pm

@ Basra

I am just a bit concerned about your issue because of time frame.

Try and open a new topic on this issue maybe you might get more views. Personally, I would have re-applied and use judicial review as last resort.

Good luck.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:55 pm

@ Bsara

Please, don't bother about posting a new topic. Ask your Lawyer.
I just read in other post that you have a lawyer. Your lawyer should be able to answer all your questions. He/she should be able to tell u how long it might take to get hearing date in High Court and also tell you what your chances are?

Good luck.

Extension2013

Re: Judge Allowed Appeal

Post by Extension2013 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:42 pm

ZFDar wrote:Hello Everyone,

Today, I got the decision by post and judge allowed my appeal. Good Luck to all of you as well. I have given details of hearing in my previous posts. Check them out for help. I would love to help.

Many Congratulations: I am in appeal and hope to receive shortly hearing date because I have already had one hearing date. If you don't mind can you please post your decision through PM to me.Your help will be appreciated and will help me to prepare my appeal in more excellent way.

You can hide your name and address anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Lola22

Re:Visa refused -readdressed issue

Post by Lola22 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:57 pm

@ Basra.

Hello Basra, please I will like to re-address the judicial review issue properly.

You have a better chance with the judicial review You have done the right thing by challenging the Home office decision because you applied within 28days. Please, ignore the plan B option of re-applying and I do apologise for that error.

I wish you best of luck.

showrave
Newly Registered

plz advice. refused for bank statement

Post by showrave » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:32 pm

reason for the refusal is given below--

you have provided a bank letter from dutch bangla bank limited, a statement also, a declaration letter and a validation letter as evidence for third party funding by mr md nurul huda.

the letter from dutch bangla bank limited dated 27 november 2012 in the name of mr md nurul huda does not (as required by the immigration rules):

1) name mr md lutfor rahaman (the appellant)
2) state the contact details of the third party

the third party declaration relating to md nurul huda does not (as required by the immigration rules):

1) contain the appellant's signature.
2) consequently, the legal document relating to mr md nurul huda does not confirm the validity of the appellant's signature because the applicant has not signed the third party declaration.

the letter from dutch bangla bank limited dated 12 december 2012 in the name of mr md intaz ali mollik does not (as required by the immigration rules):

1) name the appellant
2) state the contact details of the third party (mr md intaz ali mollik)

the third party declaration relating to mr md intaz ali mollik does not (as required by the immigration rules):

1) contain the appellant's signature.
2) consequently, the legal document relating to mr md intaz ali mollik does not confirm the validity of the appellant's signature because the applicant has not signed the third party declaration.

in line with paragraph 245DD(I) of the immigration rules, we have not carried out an assessment as detailed in paragraph 245DD(h) of the immigration reles as you application has been refused. we reserve the right to carry out this assessment in any challenge of this decision of the future application for fier 1 (enterprenur).

as a result of the above you have not demonstrated that you meet the requirments of the rules to be awarded points under provision (d) in the first row of table 4 of appendix A.

showrave
Newly Registered

Post by showrave » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:35 pm

I can email you the refusal copy for better understanding. plz give me you email address. many thanks.

Basra

judicial review

Post by Basra » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 pm

@Lola22
Thank you for your reply against my post,I have already consult with my lawyer,he said home office did wrong decision against your application, because in visa guidence they did not mention that services must be clear in contract,on the other hand i already mention my services very clearly in two times those are fullfil the such requirement,because a Financial Analyst provides advisory services in business structure policy, longterm and short investments at coporate level and also its a financial services agreement which is fullfill visa requirements,,under this statement a clint can take any type of financial advice regarding his business and fiannacial policy and investment.my lawyer said we have a very good clear point to present my case,,,also he said judicial review hearing date should come approx with in 6 to 8 weeks,,,i have,nt any other way expect judicial review,,let see.
what you poeple think its should be enough services mention in a contract? please advice