ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice -Albanian

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

confused76
Newly Registered

Advice -Albanian

Post by confused76 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:04 pm

I have been with my boyfriend for about 2 and 1/2 years. He is from Albania. We were not living together. He was an overstayer and the Police caught him and he got deported back to his country.
He wants to come back to this country but the only option we can think of is if we get married.
I am not sure if I want to do this as yet. Are there any other options?

Also, if I decided to get married what do I need to do and what paperwork do I need.

thanks

BATS

Post by BATS » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:39 pm

I have an Albanian fiance so if you want to talk send me a pm, am going through the visa process at the moment. The only options I had were to get engaged or get married to get him back. But I love him so much so we have gone for the fiance visa and hoping he gets his visa before our provisional wedding date!

clairey

Post by clairey » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:25 am

My husband is Albanian, so if you want any advice, pm me and I'll let you know what worked for us.