ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS and travel

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mkashifanwar
Newly Registered

NCS and travel

Post by mkashifanwar » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Hi
I am looking to find an answer whether it is ok to travel straightway (next day) after submitting application at NCS.

The common questions in sticky question says

(the requirement to be physically in the UK when the application is received by the HO has been changed)

Can someone please explain in which way it has been changed and if it is ok to travel without waiting 5 days.

Regards,

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: NCS and travel

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:35 pm

mkashifanwar wrote:Hi
I am looking to find an answer whether it is ok to travel straightway (next day) after submitting application at NCS.

The common questions in sticky question says

(the requirement to be physically in the UK when the application is received by the HO has been changed)

Can someone please explain in which way it has been changed and if it is ok to travel without waiting 5 days.

Regards,
yes
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.