ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 PBS Dependant Application Form and Guidance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeeshah2013
Newly Registered

Tier 1 PBS Dependant Application Form and Guidance

Post by zeeshah2013 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for my wife visa in a months time.
I'm currently on a Tier 1 General Category inside UK which is valid till 2015. I need some guidance as to what documents i need and which application form should be used given my wife will be applying from Pakistan.

I have heard you need to apply via Gerys in pakistan.Plus can someone confirm if my wife needs to apply online as well.

Is it worth it getting an advisor or it is plain and simple and can be done easily by myself

Guidance will be much appreciated

Thanks,
Zaeem

jigars143
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 PBS Dependant Application Form and Guidance

Post by jigars143 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi Zaeem

You have to apply online and then you will get the reference number which you will need to give when you ring Gerry's to book an appointment.

You will need to submit a sponsorship declaration which you can get done by any immigration solicitor plus attested copies of your passport and BRP. You will need the below as well:

1. Contract of employment, letter from employer and salary slips (6 months to a year)
2. tenancy agreement and letter from landlord if you rent (preferred)
3. Marriage certificate (Nikah Naama plus English Translation plus NADRA registration certificate)
4. Bank statements (6 months to 1 year)
5. Proof that you are in touch with your wife (e.g. calling card details, Skype calls, Whatsapp chats etc)

I would advise to get it done by someone in Pakistan as they can get you the appointment as well when they fill the online application form. I have personally checked it myself and it seems fairly simple but just thinking to have a second opinion. I will let you know more in a few days time. pm me next week and i will let you know more.

hope this helps.

N