ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Property Inspection Report and Spouse Passport Attestation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

strager786
Newly Registered

Property Inspection Report and Spouse Passport Attestation

Post by strager786 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:29 am

Hi.Please guide me if uk property inspection report is necessary with the situation that I am living alone in rented property .It is really costly around 199 from council.

Also please guide me that my spouse passport copy have to be attested by solicitor or nortary etc ? again problem with my tight budget.

many thanks

K_Karan

Re: Property Inspection Report and Spouse Passport Attestat

Post by K_Karan » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi,

Nope don't have to be, for my wife's application we just submitted the tenancy agreement and council bill.

We took a copy of all pages of my passport and submitted with the application without attestation it is not a mandatory.

strager786 wrote:Hi.Please guide me if uk property inspection report is necessary with the situation that I am living alone in rented property .It is really costly around 199 from council.

Also please guide me that my spouse passport copy have to be attested by solicitor or nortary etc ? again problem with my tight budget.

many thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:08 pm

The ECO has the right to refuse your application if you submit a copy of a passport that hasn't been legally certified. Not paying a fee of a few pounds could cost you a lost application fee. :?
Don't forget you'll need to submit a letter from the council as landlords agreeing to your spouse living in the property.

Lauren J King
Newly Registered

Post by Lauren J King » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:41 pm

GO TO SOMEONE WITH BUILDING RELATED QUALIFICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF BUILDINGS

scoobydoolondon

Post by scoobydoolondon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm in the situation where I'm preparing my wife's FLR(m) application - can I reuse the Property Inspection Report which I used for my wife's fiance application, which is dated Feb 2014?

Is there a time limit on such documentation?

thanks