ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

capita letter on behalf of UKBA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nidaaqeel

capita letter on behalf of UKBA

Post by nidaaqeel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:40 pm

my visa got rejected last month and i made an appeal on 22nd of last month. today i have received a letter from capita company on behalf of home office that if u have made an appeal or applied for new application, call us on the given number otherwise fill the attached form and give to some company and leave the country. my question is, is this normal or is it only me who got this letter.

madina100

Hi

Post by madina100 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:30 pm

I also received same text message & email from capita i also lodged my appeal last month, I asked from Solictor and he said its normal thing but he called them to informed them about appeal. U don,t worry bcoz Capita is working on behalf of HO and they don,t have up to date record. But u should call them and inform them about your appeal. Thanks.

nidaaqeel

Re: Hi

Post by nidaaqeel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:46 pm

madina100 wrote:I also received same text message & email from capita i also lodged my appeal last month, I asked from Solictor and he said its normal thing but he called them to informed them about appeal. U don,t worry bcoz Capita is working on behalf of HO and they don,t have up to date record. But u should call them and inform them about your appeal. Thanks.
thank you madina

kashnex

Re: capita letter on behalf of UKBA

Post by kashnex » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:17 pm

nidaaqeel wrote:my visa got rejected last month and i made an appeal on 22nd of last month. today i have received a letter from capita company on behalf of home office that if u have made an appeal or applied for new application, call us on the given number otherwise fill the attached form and give to some company and leave the country. my question is, is this normal or is it only me who got this letter.
Why would they send you a letter asking to leave the country when you have right of appeal..... is it not against human right?
Last edited by kashnex on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Post by papa smurf » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:49 pm

My friend this post might be the answer to your question http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... /20-capita

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:30 am

I guess its normal practice as they haven't got updated information so just give them a call and explain you have appeal against the decision and give them reference number if you have any.

regards
Last edited by rehan01 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:14 pm

rehan01 wrote:I guess its normal practice as they have got updated information so just give them a call and explain you have appeal against the decision and give them reference number if you have any.

regards
hasnt got reference number yet. i submited my appeal on 22nd of last month via fax but still waiting for hearing date and reference number. any idea ?

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:42 pm

rehan01 wrote:I guess its normal practice as they have got updated information so just give them a call and explain you have appeal against the decision and give them reference number if you have any.

regards
can anyone tell me that my lawyer had filled appeal on 22nd of may and hasnt got reference number yet. even till today the fee hasnt been deducted. my lawyer is not telling me anything. i am in the process of changing my lawyer at the moment but still i am worried about reference number hasnt been issued and fee hasnt been deducted.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Sometime it does take a while before they deduct fees etc .... but still keep an eye on solicitor as I think they are as good as you make them.

regards
nidaaqeel wrote:

regards
can anyone tell me that my lawyer had filled appeal on 22nd of may and hasnt got reference number yet. even till today the fee hasnt been deducted. my lawyer is not telling me anything. i am in the process of changing my lawyer at the moment but still i am worried about reference number hasnt been issued and fee hasnt been deducted.

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 pm

rehan01 wrote:Sometime it does take a while before they deduct fees etc .... but still keep an eye on solicitor as I think they are as good as you make them.

regards
nidaaqeel wrote:

regards
thank you rehan, you are really helpful for me all the time.

toby23

Post by toby23 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Is it possible to make a complaint against their rude letters, despite of telling them that I had made the appeal they sent me a letter saying that I should leave the country as I havent taken any action to legalise my stay !! phew!

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:52 pm

toby23 wrote:Is it possible to make a complaint against their rude letters, despite of telling them that I had made the appeal they sent me a letter saying that I should leave the country as I havent taken any action to legalise my stay !! phew!
Boss they r acting so weird .... and trying to be over smart .... the words they r using in the letter r very rude as if they r dealing with illegal immigrant although we have right of appeal and appeal has been lodged...... how could they ask for appeal reference number within a week of refusal ? don't they know how tribunal works and how long it takes to receive a reference number .... I would say it is totally unfair way to treat people with the right of appeal

toby23

Post by toby23 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Indeed this is absolutely B***locks .. I'm preparing a complaint against their letter and informing Indian Embassay as well. This is so not the way to treat an immigrant even when they were told over the phone that appeal has been lodged and we have the proof.

Can anyone suggest something else.. as well.

red scorpion
Newly Registered

Post by red scorpion » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:12 am

nidaaqeel wrote:

regards
my lawyer appealed on my behalf on 25th May.no reference number yet.no deduction of fees.and my lawyer is also behaving in same way.

manUTd

Post by manUTd » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Hello everyone.
My friend got a letter telling him to leave by 1/09 else his case will be passed on to the removal department.the lawyer has already got into contact with HO and they said they his application was pending and they are looking into it.can they still come and remove my friend? Even if the lawyer is dealing with it

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:19 am

I spoke First Tier tribunal customer services about my appeal hearing date.
They are loaded with appeal. So sometimes only for fee deduction takes at least 6 weeks and after that to allocate hearing date another 10 weeks which will be at least 6 months later. If you ate in the stage of waiting more than 6 weeks, you may call with home office reference number to

" Calls are taken by the Tribunals Customer Enquiry Unit from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Telephone 0300 123 1711. Calls to this number are charged at the local rate."

You will get appeal reference no if regestered in their system , at least up to date information.

More details @
http://www.justice.gov.uk/contacts/hmct ... ion-asylum

Best of luck.
Many Regards