ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GNIB stamp or proof of residence for 3yrs.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

desibuddy

GNIB stamp or proof of residence for 3yrs.

Post by desibuddy » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi folks

I am in process of applying citizenship for my spouse but got confusion regarding the below paragraph from the application form.

Evidence of residency permission i.e. a copy of your passport(s) showing residency permission stamps for a period of 1year immediately prior to the application and 2 years in the 4 year period before that, equalling 3 years in total, or alternatively proof of residence in the island of Ireland for this period. Please submit three different proofs of residence for each year showing your name and address and date of issue i.e. household bills (gas, electricity, phone orcable/satellite TV), bank statements, revenue letters, mortgage agreement, social welfare, letter from employment,doctors letter etc.**

Does that mean i need to provide both copy residency stamps in passport for 3 years and three different proof of residence for each year or just the copy residency stamps in passport.

Thanks in advance

sun_in_rome
- thin ice -

Post by sun_in_rome » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Just Stamps In Passport is fine!!!

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Try and submit three different proofs if you can, with Stamps on passport.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.