ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changes in minimum salary requirements??

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aerobharath
Newly Registered

Changes in minimum salary requirements??

Post by aerobharath » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 am

Hi,

Im currently in PSW expiring on Dec, 2013. My employer is currently in the process of acquiring a Sponsor license. They made me permanent in April 2013 with a minimum salary quoted for the year 2012. Later we realized that the minimum salary has been revised on April 6,2013 and has increased a little. My HR Manager said it will be taken care at the time of application they will increase my salary to meet the requirements. Im planning to apply for Tier 2 in November/December when my company gets registered. Till then Ill be given the minimum salary quoted for the year 2012. Will it cause any issues on my Visa? Kindly advice.

Mayski
Newly Registered

Post by Mayski » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:38 am

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I'd imagine that as long as you are earning the correct salary on the date you make your application it shouldn't cause any problems.

Could you possibly let me know how long it took/is taking for your employers to obtaint the sponsorship license and issue the certificate of sponsorship? I'm going through the same process and my visa expires in four and a half months but they've yet to start registering as a sponsor, and I'm worried it just isn't enought time.

Thank you.

VickyImmy

Post by VickyImmy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 pm

you are only expected to abide by the rules whatever is applicable on the date you sign your application.

Immigrant101
Newly Registered

Salary less than t2 minimum required amount

Post by Immigrant101 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:49 am

Hi ,

Can someone plz tell me if your employer is paying you salary ,which is less than minimum required amount of tier 2 then what you would do.Do we need show our pay slips or bank statements in visa extension.Suppose you are only getting required amount of salary in your 2nd year of visa but not in first than how would you cover your previous year in salary slips or bank statement.Please anyone reply

Many thanks