ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General 2nd Extention + Depandant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suneshkumar
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 General 2nd Extention + Depandant

Post by suneshkumar » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi,

I have to apply for Tier 1 General Extension for the 2nd time . And I have to apply the dependent visa extension to my wife as well.

I am in UK for more than 3 years now. I got married recently and my wife joined me in UK and she is in UK since 4 months

Could anyone please let me know how much Maintenance funds I have to show?

Thanks
Suneshkumar Bachu

ddb
United Kingdom

Post by ddb » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Excerpt from UKBA website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ent-funds/

"If the main Tier 1 (General) applicant or migrant has been in the UK for less than 12 months, you must show that you or they have at least £1,600 to support you, in addition to the funds needed to support them.

If the main applicant or migrant has been in the UK for 12 months or more, you or they must have at least £533 to support you."

However Maintenance requirements is detailed out in the guidance on page 8 - see link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... olicy1.pdf

Hope this helps.
--------

ssidd

maintenance

Post by ssidd » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:08 am

Hi,

Since last june it is £ 900 and £ 600, If main applicant is in the UK more than 12 months.

Hope it satisfies you.

Sidd
Random life is difficult but systematic is much easier!!
SIDD