ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there anybody having/had this problem

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hey

Is there anybody having/had this problem

Post by hey » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Hi, I applied for tier1 ent 50k on 23rd may. I sent two separate cheques for me and dependent. Now the problem is that dependant cheque has diducted but main applicants(mine) cheque not presented in the Bank.
I am worried becoz my leave is expires now. I got acknowlodge letter as well.

Is there anybody who faced this problem?

Thanks

Risk_taker
Newly Registered

Re: Is there anybody having/had this problem

Post by Risk_taker » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:19 pm

hey wrote:Hi, I applied for tier1 ent 50k on 23rd may. I sent two separate cheques for me and dependent. Now the problem is that dependant cheque has diducted but main applicants(mine) cheque not presented in the Bank.
I am worried becoz my leave is expires now. I got acknowlodge letter as well.

Is there anybody who faced this problem?

Thanks
That's interesting. I wonder why u have to sent two cheques rather than a singe one. TBH that will always give you doubts. Anyway, I believe they have missed it but it should be there some what which I am sure they will cash in later so nothing to worry and just wait. As long as the cheque is there you are in safe hands.

hey

Post by hey » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi risk taker,

My solicitor said you need to send two separate cheque for two application.

hey

Post by hey » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Hi guys,

Now i called yesterday to ukba. They have said on 14th june ukba sent file back with reason of bank refuse the payment. And I call my bank they saying there isn't any cheque present with this amount.
Now the problem is my visa already expired. What to do. ?

hey

Please input your suggestion

Post by hey » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:48 pm

please share ur expert advice

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:51 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hey

Post by hey » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi vinny

But they are lying as they have miss place the cheque and blaming bank. Is there any way to get back appeal right as I do application after visa expired I loose right of appeal.
Also 8.5 year I been in uk now I don't think I will be eligible for ilr becoz I became overstayer now.

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:24 pm

hey wrote:
Hi vinny

But they are lying as they have miss place the cheque and blaming bank. Is there any way to get back appeal right as I do application after visa expired I loose right of appeal.
Also 8.5 year I been in uk now I don't think I will be eligible for ilr becoz I became overstayer now.
When did your visa get expired? As per the new law, you can apply within 28 days after your visa expires Over-stayer is if you apply after more than 28 days after visa expiry.

If they have sent back your application, make a postal order for total fee and resubmit the application.

What is the big problem in that?

hey

Post by hey » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:12 am

There is no problem. But they already took payment for dependant and main Applicants payment did not claim.
So I have to make new fresh application I need to make again payment. How I get back money which I paid.

If was on 26th may.