ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport processing times (uk)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

highlander123
Newly Registered

passport processing times (uk)

Post by highlander123 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:20 am

hi all, I sent off my irish passport application about 3.5 weeks ago and payment was taken by the london embassy about 3 weeks ago. What are peoples experiences of the average time it takes for the passport to be sent out in the uk? cheers

barnaby

Re: passport processing times (uk)

Post by barnaby » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:20 pm

highlander123 wrote:hi all, I sent off my irish passport application about 3.5 weeks ago and payment was taken by the london embassy about 3 weeks ago. What are peoples experiences of the average time it takes for the passport to be sent out in the uk? cheers
My experience is that the "issue date" shown in the online tracking system is pretty accurate. My passport was printed the day after the "issue date" and I received it about 2 days after that.

highlander123
Newly Registered

Post by highlander123 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:39 pm

cheers, i have misplaced the tracking number, is it something like an 8 digit number?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 am

highlander123 wrote:cheers, i have misplaced the tracking number, is it something like an 8 digit number?
No, Its 11 digit number
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.