ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents returned

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mmpark
Newly Registered

Documents returned

Post by mmpark » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:07 pm

Update on my end:

I received my BRP on Tuesday the 11th and the next day I got my passport back on the 12th.

I wrote a letter with my application stating that I needed my documents back before the 26th of June because I am travelling to visit my family. That might have had an influence on why they processed it within the time that I needed it. I also emailed my MP to get help with getting my documents returned to me. He called them directly and found out for me that my things had been sent out to me on the 7th and they gave him the tracking number which he passed on to me. Appalling that the only way to get any information our of them is to get my MP to contact them but it gave me peace of mind that I knew my BRP and passport were on their way back to me. My advice is to get in contact with your MP if you are worried about your processing times. Good luck to everyone.