ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Had Entrepreneur Appeal Hearing Last Week(Bank Letter Issue)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ZFDar
Pakistan

Had Entrepreneur Appeal Hearing Last Week(Bank Letter Issue)

Post by ZFDar » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:26 pm

I had hearing last week and UKBA lawyer dropped bank letter issue himself even before starting the normal case proceeding as he agreed that it doesn't make sense that bank write any other person's name on its letter apart from their customer so it's not an an issue anymore. Just relax on that issue and prepare yourself on other rejections and get little bit know how of your business plan. If your third party (sponsor) going with you then it's a positive impact on case but also let them know about yourself and about your business plan little bit and most importantly, both of you must have common answers. I did present new declaration and fresh bank statements just to show that money is still there and available for the business but judge considered that as new evidence. Giving fresh copy of bank statement shows a positive sign but don't mention in your statement and don't stress on that too much. It's also good to attend any Entrepreneur appeal hearing in your local court before your own hearing because that would give you confidence on the day of your own hearing and you will get little bit idea of court proceeding. Good Luck

dalaremal

Re: Had Entrepreneur Appeal Hearing Last Week(Bank Letter Is

Post by dalaremal » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 pm

[quote="ZFDar"]I had hearing last week and UKBA lawyer dropped bank letter issue himself even before starting the normal case proceeding as he agreed that it doesn't make sense that bank write any other person's name on its letter apart from their customer so it's not an an issue anymore. Just relax on that issue and prepare yourself on other rejections and get little bit know how of your business plan. If your third party (sponsor) going with you then it's a positive impact on case but also let them know about yourself and about your business plan little bit and most importantly, both of you must have common answers. I did present new declaration and fresh bank statements just to show that money is still there and available for the business but judge considered that as new evidence. Giving fresh copy of bank statement shows a positive sign but don't mention in your statement and don't stress on that too much. It's also good to attend any Entrepreneur appeal hearing in your local court before your own hearing because that would give you confidence on the day of your own hearing and you will get little bit idea of court proceeding. Good Luck[/quote]

Nice to hear this. We are refused on the basis that my partner's name is not mention on my statement and vice vesra. What is yiur opinion about my case? (We had no joint account and we have money in separate accounts, on personal names though).

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:04 am

Hi ZFDar:

I am confused to see your repeated threads stuck with one issue which has remained not any more an issue for you.Some of experts member of the forum have already suggested this bank letter issue as unlawful and against the bank policy.So keep this issue aside now please and come to point as what the tribunal decided.If your appeal has been allowed,many congrates and if unfortunately,not.please what the tribunal has held to refuse your appeal mean what are the reasons of the court.thanks

HAC9
Newly Registered

Post by HAC9 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Dear ZFDar,

Sir I will be ever grateful to you if you can please give me a call on Private or text me your number to my mobile which ever is easier for you. It will help me a lot as i have the same problem with the Bank letter issue of my father. i will not log in to this immigration board forum so please call or text immediately when you are free and i will ever be thankful to you. It will the best help if i can talk to you and i assure you i will not take more than 5 minutes of your time.

Many Thanks